Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021/2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That was a period of time where Hodge was getting away with a bit. I think he cleaned up Marc Murphy that year.

Did he get any weeks for trying to drive Chad Wingard's head into the point post with a hip and shoulder?

The Toby Greene before Toby Greene came along.

I'll file this under "last decade could have been worse"

Sort of non Geelong football discussion...

Not sure if this has been said, but Ash Barty’s win has something in common with our 2007 premiership - in both cases a 44 year wait between Championship wins. 1963 for Cats, and 1977 for an Australian woman winning the Open

Attachments

• ACL.JPG
    ACL.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 37

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not hard to imagine this being one aspect of his sales pitch that enticed them.
I just reckon the game has moved on since Mitchell last played. Unsociable football is playing on the edge and I can’t see the AFL allowing it to happen without repercussions

I just reckon the game has moved on since Mitchell last played. Unsociable football is playing on the edge and I can’t see the AFL allowing it to happen without repercussions

Yeah....... 'the edge' has been blunted quite a bit, and there's not much room left for physicality like that anymore.

I hear they're also calling the new HTB rule the 'Joel Selwood Law' and believe it'll finish his career, albeit years too late in their eyes.

A bitter mob over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back