Status
Not open for further replies.

Jun 30, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oz Bball, Equest, Net, Tenn, Voll
Some thing I would like to bring into focus.

They (Collingwood) have been deflecting for a long time, the rot is being continually exposed.

Does it make anyone think of the Essendon drug saga? To me the deep seated issues @ the Pies are just as bad.

Last edited:
Some thing I would like to bring into focus.

They (Collingwood) have been deflecting for a long time, the rot is being continually exposed.

Does it make anyone think of the Essendon drug saga? To me the deep seated issues @ the Pies are just as bad.
Ah nah, systematically doping your athletes with untested substances and not keeping or destroying records is pretty incomparable. Collingwoods blind eye complicity in racial abuse and other misconduct is woefully inept and possibly criminal but it's not that bad. The dons literally could have ended up killing their players.

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Ah nah, systematically doping your athletes with untested substances and not keeping or destroying records is pretty incomparable. Collingwoods blind eye complicity in racial abuse and other misconduct is woefully inept and possibly criminal but it's not that bad. The dons literally could have ended up killing their players.

Still could.
Long term effects are well known in the weight lifting industry so who knows what may yet arise from the substances those Essendon players were coerced into taking.

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
I hope everyone had a better sleep in than me this morning lol

5 am

immsure someone has me beat
Kids?

I've been waking up at about that before work the past couple of weeks - would prefer to sleep through to my alarm

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
I hope everyone had a better sleep in than me this morning lol

5 am

immsure someone has me beat

2am...
Accidently turned on my alarm from work the previous day, woke and showered before I remembered I'm an idiot...
Then 4 hours of waiting for the rest of the house to wake lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
Lordo's top 20 players
20. Steven may
19. Naitanui
18. Stringer
17. Tom Stewart
16. Lever
15. Boak
14. Aliir Aliir
13. Hawkins
12. Harry Mckay
11. Zac Merrett
10. Macrae
9. Parish
8. Sam Walsh
7. Touk Miller
6. Gawn
5. Petracca
4. Jack Steele
3. Wines
2. Bontempelli
1. Oliver

Lordo's top 20 players
20. Steven may
19. Naitanui
18. Stringer
17. Tom Stewart
16. Lever
15. Boak
14. Aliir Aliir
13. Hawkins
12. Harry Mckay
11. Zac Merrett
10. Macrae
9. Parish
8. Sam Walsh
7. Touk Miller
6. Gawn
5. Petracca
4. Jack Steele
3. Wines
2. Bontempelli
1. Oliver

Jack Steele at 4? Very good player, but...

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Lordo's top 20 players
20. Steven may
19. Naitanui
18. Stringer
17. Tom Stewart
16. Lever
15. Boak
14. Aliir Aliir
13. Hawkins
12. Harry Mckay
11. Zac Merrett
10. Macrae
9. Parish
8. Sam Walsh
7. Touk Miller
6. Gawn
5. Petracca
4. Jack Steele
3. Wines
2. Bontempelli
1. Oliver

It's January 1st not April 1st Matthew

standupand

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2019
Meanjin
AFL Club
Geelong
Lordo's top 20 players
20. Steven may
19. Naitanui
18. Stringer
17. Tom Stewart
16. Lever
15. Boak
14. Aliir Aliir
13. Hawkins
12. Harry Mckay
11. Zac Merrett
10. Macrae
9. Parish
8. Sam Walsh
7. Touk Miller
6. Gawn
5. Petracca
4. Jack Steele
3. Wines
2. Bontempelli
1. Oliver

Can't agree with much of that list. But cut Lordo some slack. She is from NZ after all.

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
I reckon Gawn is still a tad underrated. I really don't see them winning or making the grand final if not for him.
He's just about the most important player in the game. Strange thing to say about a ruckman but he's essentially their 4th best midfielder to go along with the profound ruck dominance.

CatRiot

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 3, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Thank god I don't watch AFLW. In fact, they should put AFLW on a separate website imho. I don't want to see this Non-Binary thingy as something that should be glorified in our sport, I mean why should this sport be a playground for the social/political sciences. I think Putin was right about using some common sense about rejecting some of this social science stuff that's coming from US/Canada. Some of the woke people on here might be offended with my views, but tbh, its last time I talk about it. The main thing is they should remove a lot of this political stuff from the sport. Sam Newman warned about this a while back.
If Vescio has female-only genitals, XX chromosomes, then she shouldn't cry/stress over Non-Binary, that's my view. Last word on it! Promise!

Last edited:
Thank god I don't watch AFLW. In fact, they should put AFLW on a separate website imho. I don't want to see this Non-Binary thingy as something that should be glorified in our sport, I mean why should this sport be a playground for the social/political sciences. I think Putin was right about using some common sense about rejecting some of this social science stuff that's coming from US/Canada. Some of the woke people on here might be offended with my views, but tbh, its last time I talk about it. The main thing is they should remove a lot of this political stuff from the sport. Sam Newman warned about this a while back.
If Vescio has female-only genitals, XY chromosomes, then she shouldn't cry/stress over Non-Binary, that's my view. Last word on it! Promise!
If Sam Newman was warning us then it must be trivial and not with worrying about. Move on with your life mate

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
If Vescio has female-only genitals, XY chromosomes, then she shouldn't cry/stress over Non-Binary, that's my view. Last word on it! Promise!
Agree with this 100%.

Agree with this 100%.

Are there some people with XY chromosomes attempting to play in the AFLW?

Serious question, BF and afl.com.au provide my only footy related information, as I'm in the States.

May 18, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Are there some people with XY chromosomes attempting to play in the AFLW?

Serious question, BF and afl.com.au provide my only footy related information, as I'm in the States.
There was one bloke who transitioned. Hannah Mouncey i think it was. He was a big bloke. But i don’t think he was allowed to play aflw. Think he/she played vflw though? The 2nd tier competition.

Not sure what the rules are for womens football atm. But as far as i’m aware there are no trans players in the top league.

I don’t know how they will cope with a 6 ft 5 100kg “woman” smashing much smaller women if it ends up happening. It have seen some of the stuff that has happened over there with these huge trans people playing womens sports and absolutely destroying the natural women. It’s beyond a joke.

South Park got it spot on.

B3523103-3A93-4F30-BAD1-0943B16B085B.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back