Status
Not open for further replies.

standupand

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2019
Meanjin
AFL Club
Geelong
Great piece written by Matty Stokes in the Age today. Points out the disparity that still exists between the number of Indigenous players in the game compared to the Indigenous voices at higher levels in the game.

PzBlinky

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2020
AFL Club
Geelong
hope for him yet; a late bloomer going to the Mayblooms...?

Maybe they're still impressed with Parso taking out Hodge back in 2017. I mean, Hodge is the epitome of "Hawks hardness"... and that kid (at the time) just took him out like a punk!

Phipppppa

Club Legend
Jan 8, 2022
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
I heavily disliked parsons.

He’s up there with Kent kingsley as my least favourite geelong player EVER

I heavily disliked parsons.

He’s up there with Kent kingsley as my least favourite geelong player EVER
You and I are not going to agree on much, although KK was a disappointment after a promising start.
At least you didn't mention Mark Blake

Jun 30, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oz Bball, Equest, Net, Tenn, Voll
Lalaoifi
Shai for the 3rd & last time, this thread is for "Non Geelong football (AFL)" discussion

For discussion of all things related to the AFLW, whether Geelong, other teams or the league as a whole, take it to the AFLW thread - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/aflw-season-6-mega-thread.1273603/

Future AFLW related posts in this thread will be deleted
Wow ok, 3rd and last time? You crack down on me talking about afl matches, I don't care whether they are designated AFL or AFLW when posting in a Non Geelong AFL thread yet you clearly do.

Phipppppa

Club Legend
Jan 8, 2022
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
You and I are not going to agree on much, although KK was a disappointment after a promising start.
At least you didn't mention Mark Blake
I hope you aren’t telling me that you liked Blake...

I just didn’t like parsons, I dislike Shaun Higgins now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back