Status
Not open for further replies.

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
I love every win.
Would hate to be in NM's position as a supporter.

Why use the worst example possible?
Maybe we could be in the same boat as what Hawthorn currently are in. Last flag 7 years ago and could be back playing finals football in 18 months time.

Roos have been rotten since Carey left them.

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
Hawks look good- can see that teams like us would struggle with their manic running pressure. Can they sustain it?
Don't like either team, but Hawks least .
Breust has been great for them - seems like forever.
I hope he just misses the 500 goal mark but reckon he’ll do it. He’d be around the 460-470 range with Darling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why use the worst example possible?
Maybe we could be in the same boat as what Hawthorn currently are in. Last flag 7 years ago and could be back playing finals football in 18 months time.

Roos have been rotten since Carey left them.
Hawks are on the way up, for sure. I'm just saying I appreciate EVERY win.

Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Insult to dead jellyfish?

Yeah 😥

I apologise without reservation to all jellyfish.

Dec 11, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Hawks are on the way up, for sure. I'm just saying I appreciate EVERY win.

Hard to say just how successful their latest reincarnation will be right now, but have to begrudgingly admit, through gritted teeth, that their ability to reinvent themselves successfully, with such short turn arounds, for so damn long now, is remarkable.

Hard to say just how successful their latest reincarnation will be right now, but have to begrudgingly admit, through gritted teeth, that their ability to reinvent themselves successfully, with such short turn arounds, for so damn long now, is remarkable.
Nearly at our level!

Except they've enjoyed far more success than us whilst doing it. The frequency with which they return to the well is remarkable......13 premierships to 4 over the last 6 decades.
no doubt about that, sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back