Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021/2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Naughton out of their forward line crashing and bashing with the Dogs midfielders just bombing it long without having to lower the eyes has made it much less so.
Naughton will be a regular backman going forward from here on in.
so with all the pundits calling for the Dogs to find another Forward target to spread the load and make them... say less predictable and more successful.... your solution to be less predictable is send him to the back line and replace him with who ... JUH.... ( JUH can play forward sure) but then just have the same issue with a different name.

Id expect some ...umm... contrary responses

GO Catters

I'd be livid as a Saints supporter. Watching the highlights of the game and just shaking my head. Saints look impotent up forward and completely out of their depth down back. Dogs were on for sure, but boy were the Saints just crap. They look so reactive sometimes, like nobody wants to take the initiative.

SDK in the forward line…now I’ve heard everything I’d put Neale or Sav there first just quietly…you know instead of the potential future 250 game plus AA defender

Hell there’s even a few more drafts before Hawkins retires… which isn’t a earth shattering revelation by the way Robert

but like I said don’t feed the troll

FMD

De Koning, nope. Not yet. He's tracking along very nicely but has a little while to go. I'd have Henry above him and he wouldn't be classified as an A grader either.
This year De Koning has been clearly better than Henry.

Henry has struggled returning from injury and is starting to hit form again, but so far he's been nowhere near as good as he was last year.

This year De Koning has been clearly better than Henry.

Henry has struggled returning from injury and is starting to hit form again, but so far he's been nowhere near as good as he was last year.

True, Henry's year has been interrupted...and yet, nowhere near as good is sometimes good enough.

828845_640x360_large_20220625194928.jpg

Yes, it is. He's building nicely. But I was responding to the poster who compared him to De Koning.

I am not comparing Henry to De Koning. I am simply saying both Henry and De Koning are not A grade players just yet. Henry is nearing in having been consistently excellent for 18 months but compare both boys to a legitimate elite player in Tom Stewart, and that is the difference.
Geelong have a handful of those types. A grader players who are walk up starters in to any of the top sides in the competition.

so with all the pundits calling for the Dogs to find another Forward target to spread the load and make them... say less predictable and more successful.... your solution to be less predictable is send him to the back line and replace him with who ... JUH.... ( JUH can play forward sure) but then just have the same issue with a different name.

Naughton would be an All Australian full back and completely alter the dynamics of their current back line.

So yes, it would make them more successful.

SDK in the forward line…now I’ve heard everything I’d put Neale or Sav there first just quietly…you know instead of the potential future 250 game plus AA defender

Hell there’s even a few more drafts before Hawkins retires… which isn’t a earth shattering revelation by the way Robert

FMD

Suggesting De Koning will play forward in a couple years time has brought out some strong feeling's
So much so, you must be a troll to have such a view :D

De Koning, O.Henry, Cameron and Stengle would be mightily agile and dangerous.

Naughton would be an All Australian full back and completely alter the dynamics of their current back line.

FMD

Suggesting De Koning will play forward in a couple years time has brought out some strong feeling's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we should play GAS in our forward line to make our 22 better.

Bring him out of retirement. It will confuse the opposition.

I cant even finish this its so stupid. :D:D:D

Congrats on the most unique post of the year. Claiming Naughton a lock for AA FB.

You can continue your AFL Fantasy dreams alone.

Im done with play time.

GO Catters

GO Catters

Not from me..I've learnt not to respond to the nutty and/absurd .

i fail sometimes but not to this.

Dross is dross...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back