Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing's changing, SC. I don't know why you're getting so wound up. People will go on being classless and not clever at the footy.

And everywhere else they go as well.
I just don't see the point. Even if you've just gone to a black tie gala celebrating you solving a giant maths equation like out of Good Will Hunting
Its only 2 hours a week. Get out there! Go scream some advice at the best athletes in the country.
Have some fun.

You really do seem to hate the modern game with most of your posts...why bother watching if all you’re going to do is whinge about the “lack of physicality” and the rules of the game

Because I love the game, I don't 'hate' it.

That said, I rue the negative impact - imo - caused by the AFL's incessant meddling with its rules, its hypocrisy and blatant double-standards.

And I thought the purpose of this site was to exchange social commentary and opinions on the game.

I just don't see the point. Even if you've just gone to a black tie gala celebrating you solving a giant maths equation like out of Good Will Hunting
Its only 2 hours a week. Get out there! Go scream some advice at the best athletes in the country.
Have some fun.

'Advice'? Don't see how you could call it advice. It's just juvenile and insipid babbling without any reasonable foundation. And having fun by denigrating others is hugely overrated in my view.

Anyway, carry on. As everyone who loves it undoubtedly will. In the same way that those who long to boo don't want anyone telling them not to do so, I'm hardly going to change my view just because others think it's a significant and valued part of the fabric of footy and organised sport.

'Advice'? Don't see how you could call it advice. It's just juvenile and insipid babbling without any reasonable foundation. And having fun by denigrating others is hugely overrated in my view.

Anyway, carry on. As everyone who loves it undoubtedly will. In the same way that those who long to boo don't want anyone telling them not to do so, I'm hardly going to change my view just because others think it's a significant and valued part of the fabric of footy and organised sport.
Fair enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guldren and Warner are already better players in game four of their careers than some of our 50+ game players. :drunk:
Well if we could have access to best kids for a discounted price while double dipping in the draft for another top pick kid we would have a very talented group of kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back