Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking over our 1992 season. Our run of games between Round 6-9 was completely insane.

Round 6: Geelong 25.25 (175) def. Fitzroy 11.11 (77)
Round 7: Geelong 37.17 (239) def. Brisbane (75)
Round 8: Geelong 32.18 (210) def. Adelaide (87)
Round 9: Geelong 23.13 (181) def. Essendon 17.22 (124)

Unbelievable.

That team could pile on goals like no other I've ever seen, problem was they allowed them the other way almost as easily, even our defenders attacked.

Its Brereton for me...even worse than Duhwayne...his sermons drive me batty. Can't listen to the guy.
BT takes the cake for me , adds nothing and his extreme hatred of GFC in every game he “commentates” just makes me wonder why he even employed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MatureFlickeringGypsymoth-max-1mb.gif

State government overreaction in Perth. No crowd for the derby
Damned if they do, damned if they don’t. Imagine a case goes to the game. Everyone would be screeching “HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THISSSSS?”

Damned if they do, damned if they don’t. Imagine a case goes to the game. Everyone would be screeching “HOW COULD YOU ALLOW THISSSSS?”
It’s been a year. How about our state governments either get a clue about how to manage hotel quarantine or stop allowing return travellers, the core demographic of HQ.

Comes down to spineless leadership.
Who gives a fu** about business or the all but a handful who are fine. Shut it down over 3 ******* cases.

State governments across Australia have been bloody abject with hotel quarantine and ffs Scomo and co need to hurry up administering the vaccines. I’d take Astra Zenica at my age. More likely to croak being hit by a bus.

Australia is one of the world leaders in our handling of covid. No country is without flaws in how they've dealt with it but overall our leaders have done infinitely better than most of their rivals around the globe.

It’s been a year. How about our state governments either get a clue about how to manage hotel quarantine or stop allowing return travellers, the core demographic of HQ.
Lol.

Comes down to spineless leadership.
Who gives a fu** about business or the all but a handful who are fine. Shut it down over 3 ******* cases.

State governments across Australia have been bloody abject with hotel quarantine and ffs Scomo and co need to hurry up administering the vaccines. I’d take Astra Zenica at my age. More likely to croak being hit by a bus.
You gotta be hard-core to do the Astra.
I don't care about the vaccines. Its obvious other countries need it far, far more than us.
But yeah 3 cases. I'd like to think a country such as ours could manage that.

Australia is one of the world leaders in our handling of covid. No country is without flaws in how they've dealt with it but overall our leaders have done infinitely better than most of their rivals around the globe.
Of course you are probably right, I am just beyond frustrated.
Spent the whole year in an essential services industry. Couple of cases... MASKS. Lockdowns.

Just over it all. Fed up.
So damn shattered that someone I know was going to their first ever Eagles game today... 3 cases.
You gotta be hard-core to do the Astra.
I don't care about the vaccines. Its obvious other countries need it far, far more than us.
But yeah 3 cases. I'd like to think a country such as ours could manage that.
Points to abject contact tracing that among millions we can't control 3 people.
God help us if this happens in Vic again, I may actually put out a fatwa on Merlino/Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back