Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Ben Brown...

He jogs/runs 20-30 meters when kicking for goal..when is Razor Ray going to ping him with a " too far" call..any one else jogging that far in possession would be pinged for holding the ball. 😁

Re Ben Brown...

He jogs/runs 20-30 meters when kicking for goal..when is Razor Ray going to ping him with a " too far" call..any one else jogging that far in possession would be pinged for holding the ball. 😁

He's lucky the 30 seconds they have before they need to have a shot stops when they start their approach rather than when they take their kick, otherwise he'd have approximately 5 seconds to compose himself before he starts his run-up.

He's lucky the 30 seconds they have before they need to have a shot stops when they start their approach rather than when they take their kick, otherwise he'd have approximately 5 seconds to compose himself before he starts his run-up.
He runs straight back to his mark and super accurate so more power to him.

Re Ben Brown...

Hes a nice bloke and all the rest of it - however if i was a Melb supporter i wouldnt want him in the team - didnt play 1st 4-5 weeks and Melb played very well - virtually certain that he didnt play in their impressive win over Richmond

I dont think he is much good - he has got no ground play at all - its mark ( and i dont think he is that good a mark ) or stage for a free kick and thats it - and then its the Michael Holding run up

Fancy going into Sept with him as one of your key forwards

I think it’s absolutely pointless going to the club during the season , why would the want to go out drinking when they can be at home recovering ...even if they were “sober” you’re surrounded by drunk dickheads who are going to mouth off at you due to your public profile

Yeppppp, if anything, have your parties and gatherings at a mates place during the season

The story went that Hawkins smashed him in the face. But it clearly didn't happen as Rohan was never seen training or playing with a mark on him, and during games he and hawk celebrated goals together etc, from around the time the incident apparently occurred. It was just made up bullshit. Heated words? Possibly.

Sniffer dogs at airports are common. And you could smell 25 grams of weed from a mile away. Unless he used the old prison wallet to try to sneak it through. Would make for an uncomfortable flight though :oops:
Oh, I didn’t know it was at the airport. Well that’s just about as dumb as one can get. Hopefully another club picks him up in future...

I feel a bit weird saying this, but Leigh Montagna has some decent insights
Last week he also said we’d be saying wow about Geelong after they beat Richmond.

Hes a nice bloke and all the rest of it - however if i was a Melb supporter i wouldnt want him in the team - didnt play 1st 4-5 weeks and Melb played very well - virtually certain that he didnt play in their impressive win over Richmond

I dont think he is much good - he has got no ground play at all - its mark ( and i dont think he is that good a mark ) or stage for a free kick and thats it - and then its the Michael Holding run up

Fancy going into Sept with him as one of your key forwards

You're right, he definitely didn't play against Richmond. I'm a bit the same, he's ok, but not sure they desperately need him for a premiership push.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes you wonder why the hell they're playing him, if true....

When parody accounts make sense - yes it's backhanded, but happy to see they're not going the sympathy route of others

North Melbourne coach David Noble has urged his club to apply for a priority draft pick at the end of the season

"I'd love one, absolutely I'd love one. Why wouldn't we?" Noble said on Thursday.

"If we were in a situation where that mechanism could be activated, then I'm all for it. Absolutely.

"At the previous place I was (Brisbane), we applied for it. If it helps us and we feel we're entitled to that mechanism being activated, then absolutely. Absolutely."

Outright embracing failure at Round 9 of a 23 round season - not a good look

North Melbourne coach David Noble has urged his club to apply for a priority draft pick at the end of the season

"I'd love one, absolutely I'd love one. Why wouldn't we?" Noble said on Thursday.

"If we were in a situation where that mechanism could be activated, then I'm all for it. Absolutely.

"At the previous place I was (Brisbane), we applied for it. If it helps us and we feel we're entitled to that mechanism being activated, then absolutely. Absolutely."

Outright embracing failure at Round 9 of a 23 round season - not a good look
Well they have won 1 game from what? Their last 20 odd?

Issue with North getting a priority pick is it can be seen as an incentive to clean house of all AFL talent and trot out a group of 19 year olds for a couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back