Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
With the swans winning by less than 150 (as expected), we are now safely 3rd for the weekend without playing a game. Good result which we can cement next week by smacking port.

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
At least twice this year they have cooked games by a player who has not converted. Some self honesty needs to be expressed. I just cost us the game ...and I do not want to feel like this again. Try doing it it a GF. Then you never do get over it.

Its why I have said before for Sav. Forget fitness. Employ someone ..whether its Chapman or Ling or some other great convertor... or Sav will lose us big games..nothing surer. Have a look at some very poor techniques in past by people like Capper yet he was accurate thru practice. Literally nothing matters as much for Sav.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 3, 2008
Just under pussy's bow.
AFL Club
Geelong
With talk now that teams from Tassie and the NT are on the cards by 2025, I'm not sure the AFL can sustain a competitive, 20 team comp to hold our interest - I can barely stay awake watching an average side like Sydney be potentially a Top 4 side by the end of this round.

Surely we move North north and the Dawks south.

Might as well finish with Gold Coast as a lost cause at the same time and amalgamate the Blues and Pies.

16 teams - bring it on.

And yes, I'm on the third glass.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
With talk now that teams from Tassie and the NT are on the cards by 2025, I'm not sure the AFL can sustain a competitive, 20 team comp to hold our interest - I can barely stay awake watching an average side like Sydney be potentially a Top 4 side by the end of this round.

Might as well finish with Gold Coast as a lost cause at the same time and amalgamate the Blues and Pies.

16 teams - bring it on.

Should never have gone past 12 teams.

Time to go to divisions so the s**t teams can be relegated to obscurity.

Jan 3, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong

16 teams - bring it on.

You're not wrong though, the talent pool isn't anywhere near big enough for more teams. To many spuds playing the game at the top level atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back