Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I said last week the dogs have a hangover. Something just isn't right. 1/2 of them are trying. 1/2 are playing at 75% intensity and their system is breaking down.

I said last week the dogs have a hangover. Something just isn't right. 1/2 of them are trying. 1/2 are playing at 75% intensity and their system is breaking down.
Got a bit of the Leicester premier league title defence about it. They'll hit form this year but they're struggling with being the hunted instead of the hunter at the moment.

Can't recall too many against Hawkins this year to be honest. The urge to rail against ridiculous conspiracies seems to be neverending.

"Ridiculous conspiracies"... you sound a little dramatic and paranoid there mate.

I said nothing of the sort...

I made a tongue in cheek reference and you've headed for the grassy knoll...o_O

But hey, its your choice to do so..

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions fading out, Dogs starting to settle. Will probably blow this one open in the fourth but it's been a good effort by Brisbane to push as hard as they have.

Zorko has been handy today. In fact the Lion's trio of Beams, Zorko and Rockliff look very dangerous.

There have been many more suspect "handballs" from the Doggies that go unnoticed, I wish the umpires would pick up on them in the congestion

C-AbFFNUAAEkZrq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back