Opposition Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

General Giant

Hall of Famer
Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
That game is washing away some of the sting of Thursday, making sure we're staying in touch.
Nope still pi**ed. Every time I think about Footy the past few days I get angry.

Sorry dlanod but I want nothing more than a shelacking and absolute wipeout of the Lions next week. Forgive me.

Last edited:

fridgeman

Club Legend
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Some teams struggling with some consistency tonight and makes the bottom part of the 8 look very competitive and some 8 point games starting next week with the showdown and hoping for plenty of bruising encounters for some of our opposition over the next few weeks

dlanod

Sep 14, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
Nope still pi**ed. Every time I think about Footy the past few days I get angry.
I had it as "watched away the sting" and then thought no, that's not right and changed it to "some of the sting".

Sorry dlanod but I want nothing more than a shelacking and absolute wipeout of the Lions next week. Forgive me.
The closest margin for any matchup between the Lions and Giants was 27 points back in the very first game. The average margin has been 9 goals. This might be the first one to have a margin of less than four goals... who knows???

Hojuman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Said in your game day thread Thurs. we would knock off the Pies to get you back into 2nd spot guys ! You got reamed by umpires though. Our free kick differential last night ? 27 - 11 in favour of Coll. coz Gil needs them in the finals !

( thanks for Alex Carey > Saviour )

fridgeman

Club Legend
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Good win to the Hawks and another well coached game by Clarkson, I just hope he has an off day when they are at Giants stadium
Makes it tough for the Pies to make top 2 and maybe top 4 but with some players coming back in over the next few weeks they should bounce back after a loss in 2 weeks

Top Bottom