Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Have hated Cotchin with a passion since he cleaned up Dylan Shiel late, in the 2018 final.
Felt that day it had a real outcome on the result.
High, concussed, the lot. Cotchin played the week after, it was not even referred!!!!
In the GF he also gave Mummy a facial very similarly to TFG on Bont and/Neale and was lauded as sticking it to Mumford and showing we wont be intimidated.
He continues to get away with it

Sorry to intrude but thought you may be able to help! Trying to book tickets for the game at Giants stadium in Round 9 (GWS V Carlton). They seem to have four different versions of an adult ticket (and the same for a concession ticket) with progressively lower prices. Does anyone know what any of them mean? Thanks in advance!
1650804342962.png

Sorry to intrude but thought you may be able to help! Trying to book tickets for the game at Giants stadium in Round 9 (GWS V Carlton). They seem to have four different versions of an adult ticket (and the same for a concession ticket) with progressively lower prices. Does anyone know what any of them mean? Thanks in advance!
View attachment 1382950
I don't mean to sound rude, but ... I have no idea. $40 is the standard ticket price I've seen this year. What the special offers are ... I don't know. Google search gave me nothing, and I've seen nothing from the club to date. I presume if you click on one of the special offers, you have to provide a code to be able to access it - it doesn't give you a clue as to what it's for?

EDIT: I don't get the special offer coming up when I search for tickets. It might be aligned to you ... are you a member of something (club, sponsor etc) that might entitle you to a special offer?

View attachment 1382950
Both $20 and $28 option comes up for me and no code required on checkout

There is no information for the special offer, maybe a discounted price to reflect how we have been playing 🤭

If you can click on the $20 price and get through to the checkout I would just proceed with that as there is $6.10 handling fee even though the tickets go straight to your mobile account which works out to be $23.05 each

Compare the pair.

Buddy bangs into the umpire in Tasmania today and attracts zero comment.

TFG does the same on the exact same ground and gets six weeks.

We continue to be gaslit and played for complete suckers by the VFL media and VFL HQ.

The Swans CEO and management just simply manage VFL HQ and VFL media like true pros, we’re way short of that mark.

IMG_6753.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Compare the pair.

Buddy bangs into the umpire in Tasmania today and attracts zero comment.

TFG does the same on the exact same ground and gets six weeks.

We continue to be gaslit and played for complete suckers by the VFL media and VFL HQ.

The Swans CEO and management just simply manage VFL HQ and VFL media like true pros, we’re way short of that mark.

View attachment 1383845

contact for any reason etc, etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I do take great glee in taking shots at the mutts. But something like this is beyond that.

Hopefully that club gets itself in order and looks after all the people involved.
100% agree. Unfortunately these low-lifes can appear anywhere in society, and - mostly - are opportunistic and not representative of the organisations in which they nest.

Best to deliberately cover-up VFL HQ’s genuine umpiring scandals that are killing the game, and instead scapegoat TFG as a distraction.

Isn’t that right Gil?

So, VFL needs to look internally when it talks about respecting umpires and the loss of young umpires.

This workplace crime against female employees of the AFL is horrific.

The one year deliberate cover-up by Gil and his minions is even worse.

Watch VFL HQ senior management given a complete free pass and promoted.

In an organisation with common decency and rudimentary accountability, multiple heads would roll among senior management.

Last edited:
******* pathetic at all levels. Doesn't surprise me - story as old as time in any boys club unless there's strong leadership from above during the transition. Strong leadership is not something the AFL is known for.

So VFL HQ, who knowingly covered up multiple crimes against their young employees in their workplace, now claims to be interested and wants to investigate?

And that investigation will be internal to VFL HQ, not independent?

Has Gil come out today to say that’s “manifestly inadequate” and demanding accountability to support umpires?

The silence is absolutely deafening.

If this weren’t so serious, it would be laughable.

IMG_6814.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back