Richmond’s by contrast is....
Melbourne
Melbourne
Melbourne
Gold Coast
Melbourne
Melbourne

But of course there’s no advantages in the draw for Victorian teams:rolleyes:
:cool:We're unbeaten in Melbourne, Canberra and Adelaide this year, and teams wont look forward to fronting us at Spotless. It's all good as I see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Norf are going after more targets this year

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Should Gaff decide to go back to Victoria would think it would be to one of the bigger Melbourne Clubs - can't see him going to North somehow. Don't think it's money that's high on his agenda - he will only leave if he thinks it's time to go home.

I was shocked to hear that today was the Suns' first victory over the Swans, given we knocked off our last couple of bugbears last year. Turns out in addition to the Swans, the Suns still haven't beaten Adelaide either.

I was shocked to hear that today was the Suns' first victory over the Swans, given we knocked off our last couple of bugbears last year. Turns out in addition to the Swans, the Suns still haven't beaten Adelaide either.

Since it became an 18 team comp there are still a number of clubs who haven’t beaten all 17 others.

Gold Coast haven’t beaten Adelaide
St Kilda haven’t beaten Adelaide.
Melbourne haven’t beaten Sydney
Brisbane haven’t beaten Richmond or Sydney

Dogs only got all 17 two weeks ago against Geelong when Taylor missed after the siren.

Swans will be ripped into by the media this week, they love bashing the non vic clubs but I can see them bouncing back v the bombers on friday night but then they have a hard run to the finals with Pies Demons Giants and last round is then the Hawks will be a challenge but I still see them making the finals but only just
But well done to the Suns and shows some hope to the fans and I can see another couple of hard years for them

A few teams suffering from a few long seasons and injuries forcing the teams to select players when they are not really ready or don't have the skills in particular Swans and the Crows are suffering but if the have an easier draw next year and also a longer off season/longer preseason they should both bounce back up and could be top 4
It is interesting how important the medical/rehab staff are and then also a good run with injuries helps and I would like to know what is going on with Bennell at the Dockers with another calf injury why he can't get a good enough run before getting back on the park
Swans last game is possibly a playoff for finals with the Hawks so hope it makes for good TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back