Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

slapnutmidget

Cancelled
Sep 5, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
Sorry not sure where to post this but has anybody bought tickets to - GWS V Hawthorn in round 8 and -GWS V Melbourne in round 10 recently and have PAX numbers?
Just not sure whether I should book a reserved seat or go GA on the day.
Would really appreciate if anybody could help me out

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
So Tobes rule is only for Tobes I guess.

*found on FB.
9d36b85707ab75f776946e18db028491.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Apr 12, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Dusty getting only a week is a bit of a joke as it was a terrible act and a terrible look for the game and sets a bad precedent and gives players an out if they do it in the future but hey vic bias
The VFL media put up every excuse in the book to get him off.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Port having a bit of an injury crisis with Jonas, Wines, Gray and Ebert out for the showdown the crows will be looking to ge a good win this weekend and it will be interesting to see how the 1st year players go for Port

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Crows will be happy with last years trade with Carlton and I cant see them not winning the wooden spoon as the injury list will get worse and the only 50/50 game at this stage would be the Suns at Marvel rd18 but another 2 win season and a few thrashing along the way will certainly demoralise the team

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Bolton wont be coaching the Blues next year, a few good performances but the last month has been abysmal football
Richardson under massive pressure as well with todays big loss but with some wins and no blowouts he could be in charge next year but with the loss of some key players he may get another season to bring on some players

Bolton wont be coaching the Blues next year, a few good performances but the last month has been abysmal football
Richardson under massive pressure as well with todays big loss but with some wins and no blowouts he could be in charge next year but with the loss of some key players he may get another season to bring on some players
Both gone for mine.
Richardson hasn't been what Saints needed for a couple of years

Back