Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That game is washing away some of the sting of Thursday, making sure we're staying in touch.
Nope still pissed. Every time I think about Footy the past few days I get angry.

Sorry dlanod but I want nothing more than a shelacking and absolute wipeout of the Lions next week. Forgive me.

Last edited:

Some teams struggling with some consistency tonight and makes the bottom part of the 8 look very competitive and some 8 point games starting next week with the showdown and hoping for plenty of bruising encounters for some of our opposition over the next few weeks

Nope still pissed. Every time I think about Footy the past few days I get angry.

I had it as "watched away the sting" and then thought no, that's not right and changed it to "some of the sting".

Sorry dlanod but I want nothing more than a shelacking and absolute wipeout of the Lions next week. Forgive me.

The closest margin for any matchup between the Lions and Giants was 27 points back in the very first game. The average margin has been 9 goals. This might be the first one to have a margin of less than four goals... who knows???

Good win to the Hawks and another well coached game by Clarkson, I just hope he has an off day when they are at Giants stadium
Makes it tough for the Pies to make top 2 and maybe top 4 but with some players coming back in over the next few weeks they should bounce back after a loss in 2 weeks

Goldstein still going strong having just turned 31 and super durable would love him at the club but dont think it will ever happen but he would be a perfect fit, good in the ruck and around the ground

Brown only a goal behind Jeremy now. :( God Port is a s**t club.

Not anymore both equal and he has 6 to half time

Port are so bad Brown is likely to kick another 6 and Jeremy will have an uphill battle to overtake with brown having a game next week too

Jezza will be spewing he is injured

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port and Crows losing means tomorrow's game is even more important for Dogs
A Freo comeback will basically seal 6th spot for us as well with a week to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to BB for the 10 goal bag and if the injuries and missing games are what costs Cameron the Coleman hopefully it makes him hungrier next year. If he comes back for the Suns game he will go in v a very inexperienced backline with Thompson missing the whole season and Hombsch injuring his ankle and also out for the season they have Graham 18yrs/1 game, Burgess 23/12, Ballard 20/30 and Lukosius 19/19 v the Hawks tomorrow although they do have the option to swing Sam Day back although he is more a power player

If results go how I expect them to it will likely be a Giants v Bombers game at GS and that will be a great game if it does occur

Players not named Toby Greene penalised under Toby Greene Rule:

THE HORROR!!

THE OUTRAGE!!

THE RULE MUST BE CHANGED!!!
There's been a few, but this is the first big name player from a Victorian club. IT'S PRACTICALLY ARMED ROBBERY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back