Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

fridgeman

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Sad news today with the passing of Spud Frawley and although he played before my time I enjoyed the bits I saw of him on the shows and thoughts to his family and friends and I am sure many people like me will be shocked that he has gone too soon

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Is anyone watching AFL360 ? I think Robbo is having a breakdown the poor guy. The first half was about Spud and robbo struggled. Now they are into normal programming and Robbo is on a rampage. Called the AFL cowards over the Toby Greene thing, said nobody likes Chris Scott and doesn’t know whether his glasses are on or off. Producers have their hands full

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Well, despite all the hype about West Coast during the week, it's looking like a pretty typical semi-final so far. The Eagles look flat and the Cats are playing like minor premiers.
Spoke too soon.

Eagles managed their usual ridiculous amount of free kicks to be back in it

Screenshot_20190913-210251_AFL.jpeg

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

That Esava mark just then where he held on to it for a fraction of a second without even reaching the ground makes a mockery of our first game against the Dogs where both sides had guys catch it, stand with both feet on the ground, for three or four times as long, only for a late punch to come in and not be paid a mark. Ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back