Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to see the Suns do well.
I love what they are building as well. They have plenty of good kids coming through.
Uneartherd one more today, Flanders looks like he has plenty to offer

Just seems very weird, like they are trying to force the AFL to give them 20 picks or something.
They have nothing to trade to get that many players back on the list.
I think that they are expecting some cheap available players to come from the list size reduction - either DFAs or cheap trades. They may look to split one of their first round picks, although I wouldn't if I were them. If the list sizes come down to say 40 total (or 38 + 2 Cat A rookies), then they have 5ish spots, which is not too much to fill. Anyone else going now is traded, so come with value. Although I don't think they'll get full value for Brown or Higgins so those are bizarre calls for me!

I was cheering the Saints last night and a few nervy moments at the end so happy for them although I cant see them getting past the Cats and the Dogs can look at cracking in finals again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not even surprised anymore

Sad, isn't it?

The AFL media primarily exist to sell stuff, not comment about sport.

It's an unavoidable ugly fact.

It will be a bad week for advert revenue if Collingwood goes out tonight and Richmond had Cotchin & Lynch rubbed out, therefor you get crickets chirping from the AFL media in regards to OBVIOUS indiscretions that they have previously hyped when it suited them.

FFS, Richmond v Geelong in the GF. Could not have a worse season result for the sport! OTOH, both Port and Brisbane had a massive home court advantage for the whole year and couldn't get it done, tsk tsk tsk.

A Richmond vs Geelong GF is disappointing all right, because we should have been there. We'd beaten both of them, FFS.

The real "tsk tsk tsk" is for us not taking the season seriously, and I want to know why. Because that simple question has still not been answered.

That's just the point - why didn't we?

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back