Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm very surprised that Swans let Aliir Aliir go, and for a very moderate price - also a future pick making it harder to replace for season 2021.

Am I the only one who finds some trading strategies from clubs illogical?

I'm very surprised that Swans let Aliir Aliir go, and for a very moderate price - also a future pick making it harder to replace for season 2021.

Am I the only one who finds some trading strategies from clubs illogical?
often more to it than the public is aware about

Media ripping into the Pies and a few clubs in turmoil this off season including ours with the departures but both North and the Pies show how hard it is for a club to be well run and successful as we can see the Pies went all in for a premiership and they are facing the consequences and although they still have a strong squad I can see them missing finals next year and it will be interesting seeing how the group is after the players leaving although Treloar was a starting mid I think they can shuffle players around to replace him it just erodes the depth and I am surprised Dunkley stayed at the Dogs but maybe they will have Bont forward more to have those 2 players pend more time in the midfield

new report: Collingwood Culture Exactly What Everybody Already Knew.

colour me shocked.

When their president consistently goes in radio/tv/newspapers with racist and sexist comments and nothing happens to him, it’s pretty straight forward.

Interesting this report was given to the club only 2 days before Eddie put his hand up to retire.

I note the club didn’t release it but the report was leaked. Shows they have no intention of fixing the issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my god this hurts watching Jezza more than i thought it would. I’m going to cry in the corner

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Plus Caldwell showing plenty. He may have us scratching our heads long after Jezza has retired.

Nothing against Caldwell and Hatley, I wish them well, but I’ll be dirty if they both explode this year. The club did a s#!t job with the pair of them.

Plus Caldwell showing plenty. He may have us scratching our heads long after Jezza has retired.

Nothing against Caldwell and Hatley, I wish them well, but I’ll be dirty if they both explode this year. The club did a s#!t job with the pair of them.

To be fair both were played. Club couldn’t do much more than give them a ridiculous offer.
They were home sick mummy’s boys nothing more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back