Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
Lions just need to win by 3 or more points I believe which you would think they will do in a hand canter.

it’s only 3 points if they keep them scoreless

C4011876-499C-42BE-8A6A-6C6B31CFF2DD.jpeg

Ichabod Noodle

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 13, 2011
The Riff
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Raiders, Brumbies
Have you got one of these tables for our game? What we need to get a percentage of 100?

we need to win by more than 19 - simple as that.
points for 1679
points against 1698

19 gets us to exactly 100, 20+ gets us over, anything less than 19 leaves us short.

the maths is a lot easier when you’re only looking at an even 100%

Big Stinky Monk

All Australian
Aug 26, 2004
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
it’s only 3 points if they keep them scoreless

View attachment 1212185
A handy table, but Fox Footy keeping the live ladder permanently at the bottom of the screen.

This is the most interesting final round in a decade. Keeping an eye on the live ladder and miss WC sneaking up and getting within a kick of grabbing the lead and a temp top 8 spot. This is great for those of us stuck in lockdown with F-all else to do!

Watching the replay between Melbourne and Geelong. I think this is the first game I've watched with Jeremy in Cats' colours and I keep getting a weird vomit taste in my mouth.

Neil-Bullen just got a Geelong player in the throat with an elbow with a fend.

Lucky he's not Toby and it's not Dangerfield otherwise we'd have a week of replays ahead of us.

Because he's not it wasn't even a free kick against.

Teeso

All Australian
Jan 8, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Pendlebury reportedly offered a 1yr contract with Collingwood but open to moving to another team for financial security and coaching opportunities. Would be a great get for the Suns. Understandably difficult, but they need some true mature leaders from other teams like the Hodge/Shaw ilk rather than B or C graders like Atkins/Ellis/Murdoch/Markov. Would be silly not to throw their hat into the ring!

Pendlebury reportedly offered a 1yr contract with Collingwood but open to moving to another team for financial security and coaching opportunities. Would be a great get for the Suns. Understandably difficult, but they need some true mature leaders from other teams like the Hodge/Shaw ilk rather than B or C graders like Atkins/Ellis/Murdoch/Markov. Would be silly not to throw their hat into the ring!
Just what the Suns need, he and Clarkson and all those great kids, they'd be up there in no time.

Mar 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Angels
Agree 100%.

Sep 23, 2012
AFL Club
GWS
Will be interesting to see how the AFL goes about starting up a team in Tasmania. Do they look at the GC/GWS expansion plans as a guide or try something different? I'm sure there's loads of people out there who would be happy to see them get the same draft concessions we did and not get angry or spiteful over it all.

Back