Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Who needs a Cameron when you have a HOOOGGGAAAANNN

I know you can’t replace Jezza. But let’s be honest, when the sticky tape holds, Hogan is good for 2-4 goals per game. That was jezza average.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
This was true today. Took so many important marks

ClockworkOrange

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Is it wrong to want the Bombers winning goal today to be a centre clearance by Shiel, I50 by Stringer and uncontested goal square mark by Devon Smith?

I don’t need the on-ground vision, just keep the camera on Bevo throughout the entire play.

Orange crush

Premiership Player
Aug 12, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
It really seems we’ve kept the best .... Jezza the only one I’ve any sorrow with losing .... and Jack Steele, oh my, what a gun

Apr 30, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
It really seems we’ve kept the best .... Jezza the only one I’ve any sorrow with losing .... and Jack Steele, oh my, what a gun
You’re right. The club has done really well. The only other one I’d have loved to keep, but wasn’t such high profile, was Nathan Wilson. Not much we could have done about him going.

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
treloar at the time maybe.

fan favourite and all year it was "I love the club & want to stay" before skipping out.

but ultimately, have we missed him?
really?

not really.
I would actually say, yes we have. He and Shiel provided the ''running'' option out of the contest, in a way that Cal, TNT, Taranto & Hopper don't. We talk about getting Callaghan to provide that option, and also about Bruhn & XOH giving us that running option - my view therefore is that we've missed someone who can do that. To me, Treloar was better than Shiel in his run/options/disposal, so I think we have missed him.

I understand that you may disagree - so be it.

Sep 6, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Thunder
treloar at the time maybe.

fan favourite and all year it was "I love the club & want to stay" before skipping out.

but ultimately, have we missed him?
really?

not really.

We became a finals side the year after he left, and have been thereabouts ever since, so we've certainly haven't missed him.

I don't think we would have been a better side if he stayed.

ClockworkOrange

Club Legend
Jan 30, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
The VFL media has been happy to target Toby, but have deliberately ignored the real integrity problem in the game.

“Manifestly inadequate” Gil?

IMG_5575.JPG

Back