Non-Influencial 'Gun' Players

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
You know those guys.

The Joel Bowden's of the world.

The dudes that are stars 'cause they always get the nut and their stats look awesome - but if you have a clue and are capable of assessing the game on what you see, rather than what the scrote commentators tell you, youbut realise that they actually don't do that much harm. They're actually pretty ineffective.

Seb Ross.
Andrew Gaff.

Who else?

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
You know those guys.

The dudes that are stars 'cause they always get the nut and their stats look awesome - but if you have a clue and are capable of assessing the game on what you see, rather than what the scrote commentators tell you, youbut realise that they actually don't do that much harm. They're actually pretty ineffective.

Seb Ross.
Andrew Gaff.

Who else?
Not Ross
Not Gaff

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
You know those guys.

Seb Ross.
Andrew Gaff.

Who else?
Tom Mitchell

Substance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You bulldog people really need to give young Jake a break.
I've never seen a supporter base more negative to a former player than you gysy.
And he even helped get you a flag.
Yawn

It's because we see him doing all the same things that used to frustrate us. The s**t set shots, the refusing to crash a pack, the avoidance of strong body contact. All these things are holding him back from being one of the best if not the best player in the comp. I agree he shouldn't be criticised too much since he's been pretty good this year. But players will always cop criticism when they don't fulfil their potential.

Last edited:
You bulldog people really need to give young Jake a break.
I've never seen a supporter base more negative to a former player than you gysy.
And he even helped get you a flag.
Yawn
I've just been praising him on another thread, but let's be real. He's incredibly inconsistent.

If he had the workrate of most AFL players he'd be one of the best player in the competition.

"Yawn"

Back