patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
I didn't read the article and assume it was an opinion piece, but Mark Robinson talking about Paul Roos/Michael Voss combo to possibly coach Carlton.
Robbo's drinking is starting to scare me. There's no way that would happen, I mean, I think we all remember 2013.

BrainOfMorbius

Club Legend
Jun 4, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Happy to take back any former Lions fans who defected to the Suns and are now having buyer’s remorse...

...after they complete their Cersei Lannister “SHAME!” walk up the M1.
I think we should just make sure they get a special, easily-identifiable lanyard or cap, so we can give them the WE KNOW WHAT YOU DID glares

Viceregal

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I didn't read the article and assume it was an opinion piece, but Mark Robinson talking about Paul Roos/Michael Voss combo to possibly coach Carlton.
As in co-senior coaching (has that ever happened before?) or Roos doing his patented Melbourne shtick with Voss in the heir apparent role?

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Happy to take back any former Lions fans who defected to the Suns and are now having buyer’s remorse...

Do we know whatever happened to Chasing the Dream? He lived on the Gold Coast and was a prominent Lions poster on this board for years before Gold Coast came in? Did he defect?

Cooties

All Australian
Feb 18, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

My mind went to this reference first

Just need someone more talented than me to have a Suns jumper melt off and change Supplicants to Sunplicants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Bit of noise coming from Adelaide supporters. Hugh Greenwood to Gold Coast.
Gold Coast has the feel that it will become a dumping ground for any average player that wants to be paid well overs for a longer period their current club is unwilling to offer.

BuntonRules

long term substance abuser
Dec 30, 2008
in front of the telly
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Whitsunday SeaEagles
No matter how much you grow up, I think all of us who had a healthy relationship with our parents would love to have them closer. I know I'd love to have Mum live within driving distance.
Not being critical, but methinx you are taking your own personal feelings and assuming all others are the same. I love my parents, get on well with them, but love the fact that is is a telephone relationship.

Lionheart182

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 29, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Blazers/Heat, ORST beavers
Bit of noise coming from Adelaide supporters. Hugh Greenwood to Gold Coast.
They seem to have a surplus of his type of one paced ball winning mid. Thinking of him, the Crouch brothers, CEY, Sloane. Should have some trade currency with a couple of those guys.

BangyBangy

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Very happy to see this. One, for the Suns, considering the easy bashing they seem to be copping in the media stating all their young stars are going to leave. And secondly, for the inevitable melts on the Adelaide / Port boards.

jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Very happy to see this. One, for the Suns, considering the easy bashing they seem to be copping in the media stating all their young stars are going to leave. And secondly, for the inevitable melts on the Adelaide / Port boards.

Goes to show how much bulls**t the afl media spew forth, Rankine was supposedly a massive go home risk, the same as Rayner was for us.... apparently.

They really do just throw garbage at a dart board and every now and then they get one right.

BangyBangy

Club Legend
Oct 16, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Goes to show how much bulls**t the afl media spew forth, Rankine was supposedly a massive go home risk, the same as Rayner was for us.... apparently.

They really do just throw garbage at a dart board and every now and then they get one right.
Sure, you don't get the same media attention than if you're in a pure AFL state, but being on the Gold Coast as a very well paid 19/20 year old professional sportsman isn't so horrible, trust me. Wouldn't surprise me if they keep all their young stars for the next few years.

Top Bottom