jason pm

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
You can understand why we put a bid in on Jarrod Cameron and not just because he is Charlie's brother, showing plenty.

Looking at that draft-

Pick 39- Jarrod Cameron(Eagles) Matching Lions bid.
Pick 40- Tom Joyce(Lions).
Pick 41- Jack Bytel(Saints).
Pick 42- Connor McFadyen(Lions).
Pick 55- Noah Answerth(Lions). 🔥 :D :hearts:

It will be interesting to see who turns out the better player, if we got Cameron Jnr in all likely hood we would have missed out on Tom Joyce, liking the look of Joyce in the NEAFL.

bato

The Quarterly ⭐️ UBL_fp
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets, Novak Djokovic
Someone asked Charlie if he’ll bring his brother over and he said “Nup, he’s happy where he’s at.” :(

iBeng

Mr Pinchy to you
Apr 3, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I am legitimately confused how his brother had to use the NGA to get into the AFL. The kid is clearly a jet. I know the NGA is supposed to help under represented 'groups' of people but scouts know about indigenous players, they are not exactly ignored or hidden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BRAB

Just Hip my Wood
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I am legitimately confused how his brother had to use the NGA to get into the AFL. The kid is clearly a jet. I know the NGA is supposed to help under represented 'groups' of people but scouts know about indigenous players, they are not exactly ignored or hidden.
It's an olive branch from the AFL to placate outrage over the northern academies.

CarloLion

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
West coast have such an enviable list at the moment. Ridiculous tall and small forwards, a hardworking and efficient midfield, and some of the best tall defenders in the league. And on top of that very fee injuries. Glad we played them in round 1!

AFLQLD

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
There are other teams?
Treloar gets a lot of the ball but his actual value to the team is less than a lot of his teammates I think. And less than quite a few other inside midfielders in the comp. Pendlebury seems to do twice as much with the ball with half the possessions of Treloar.

BeamStar17

BigFooty Rising Star
Oct 10, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy, Everton, Bucks, Ducks
If we beat Port, we move to 3rd regardless of this result. I'd rather Eagles win though.

Eagles aren't looking like world beaters though.

Spazzallo

Here come the boys from old Fitzroy
Aug 6, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy
West Coast look like we did in the final quarter against Fremantle. Can’t find any momentum. Cmon Eagles don’t let the filth win ><.

Top Bottom