Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple of hopes for today.

1. Cats vs Hawks to be a very hard fought, bruising encounter.
2. Saints to get the caretaker bounce and send the Dogs to the Gabba without the scent of finals in their nostrils.

Was going to also say Demons to pull of a miracle against West Coast but I don’t want to piss off the footy gods by taking the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That looked bad for Impey! Not what you want to see for any player

Hawks actually look pretty good today. Will have to pull off some pretty aggressive chess moves to win.

Haven't they been similar to Port this year? Up one week and down the next. Might be a good week to play them

Hawks actually look pretty good today. Will have to pull off some pretty aggressive chess moves to win.

Cats are playing them all wrong. Gotta shut down their uncontested game. If the Cats lift their pressure they’ll be right in it.

Blicavs having a shocker in his milestone match.

Yuck. Can rule out Impey next week.

Sickening knee hyperextension.
AFL app sent out a notification about a leg injury to "Hawks star". My first thought was poor O'Meara because I couldn't think of many others that would fit that description.

Give me 20 guesses and I wouldn't have thought of Impey given that description and that's despite seeing him do some good stuff in several games this year.

I’m more than happy for the Hawks to beat the Cats, can’t believe it puts us with a chance to be minor premiers. Long way to go though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back