Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Whitfield is in hospital with appendicitis
Infecting his vestigial organs is possibly taking it a bit too far but I appreciate NRobbo's enthusiam for the role.

Bonus Gorringe content:

What a peculiar unit.

Also the Suns facilities are a bit depressing.

Excellent decision.

Still think one match is a bit soft but hopefully the next time he does it, and there will be a next time, the AFL throws the book at him.
If he hadn’t been a complete dick with Bont or have previous form I reckon he doesn’t get cited let along suspended.

They should just admit that being a massive dick gets you marked harder than the next guy.

If he hadn’t been a complete dick with Bont or have previous form I reckon he doesn’t get cited let along suspended.

They should just admit that being a massive dick gets you marked harder than the next guy.

True

But I guffaw at those going on about:

"if it was Sam Walsh or Dangerfield or {insert any number of other relative clean skins} they wouldn't have even been charged".

WELL HELLO!

Clean skins don't do that sort of sh!t!!

Even the past and present "bad boys" haven't been known as eye gougers/ face rakers, as far as I know.

Toby is in a class of his own and deserves to be treated accordingly,

Annoyed that he was even allowed to play against us. Just wasn't our year to be honest.
:oops:

I'd say a lot went right.

Swapped a better + younger player in Neale for Beams and got a pick surplus to boot.
Got Lyons for free
Drafted Answerth at pick 50+
Hardly had an injury to a best 22 player the entire year
Won 2 games by a point
GC pick swap almost couldn't have gone any better
Played these teams twice (Suns 18th, Kangaroos 12th, Power 10th, Hawks 9th, Bulldogs 7th)
2 finals at home
Definitely will turn a profit

The Lions earned / made a lot of that good stuff happen yourselves
That statement seems a bit odd.
Will be interesting to see how things pan out next year. Fingers crossed a few rungs better.

That dirty flog Toby Greene deserves more than 1 game given his rap sheet. Hope Leon makes him stand in front of all his teammates and explain what was going through his mind to jeopardise GWS's chances of a grand final. All that said, Greene is NOT the reason the Lions lost last Saturday.

That dirty flog Toby Greene deserves more than 1 game given his rap sheet. Hope Leon makes him stand in front of all his teammates and explain what was going through his mind to jeopardise GWS's chances of a grand final. All that said, Greene is NOT the reason the Lions lost last Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back