Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, Suns really blew their chance to force a draw but credit to them to try and win it.

Saints bottom 4.

Suns should have won that. Blew their chances. Two metre Peter can take a mark but otherwise is pretty useless.
I can't believe with that final shot he didn't actually have a shot and least score to tie the game...he may even have kicked it had he backed himself.

Two lost points for the Suns.

Some red hot umpiring calls (and non calls) in those last minutes.

How did Hanley not get a free?

It was a duck into the first contact, so I can see why it wasn't paid.

GCS the better team by far in the last quarter, blew their chances to win it and the Saints were very, very lucky. Richardson odds on favourite to be gone by round 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon copping a decent belting. Heppell would have to be one of the most overrated players. I think our selection of Polec ahead of him has been somewhat vindicated

Essendon just always have too many cheerleaders in the media overrating them and the fans lap it up. They never learn.
Can apply that for most Victorian teams to be honest.

Nothing would please me more than Essendon finishing bottom 4-5 with no first rounder to show for it.

Would be the long overdue draft penalty they should have paid in their suspension year.

The Bombers didn’t “stuff up” as such by taking McGrath as he’s a good footballer but Taranto and McCluggage are going to be greats.

McGrath is like what Marc Murphy was in his draft. We got Pendlebury.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back