Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

If only Round 1 form could be maintained for the entire season, we'd be locks for top 4 based on the performances of some teams.

That's not the case though, regardless of how North have looked, they have our number down in Melbourne and it'll be big test for us.

They don't look flash hot though against a side many tipped to fall.

Their ball use is deplorable. I also wonder if Waite's retirement is really disrupting their forward line - it is basically just Ben Brown and Ziebell, and with Waite not there they aren't transitioning out of defence to attack very well.

I’m more worried about that Etihad turf than I am about North.

Their backline is looking horrible and very very short, forward line inept apart from Ben Brown, and you can trust Hall and Polec to seagull it up and refuse to run defensively.

Feeling pretty confident though our poor record playing at etihad against norf is still a concern.

Their backline is looking horrible and very very short, forward line inept apart from Ben Brown, and you can trust Hall and Polec to seagull it up and refuse to run defensively.

Feeling pretty confident though our poor record playing at etihad against norf is still a concern.
Maybe we'll have a better record at Marvel then we did at Etihad ;)

Hipwood needs to expose their backline. He’s quick enough. Can’t see him scoring less than five goals.

North gonna be fired up next weekend. If we come out early and put scoreboard pressure on, they'll get in their own heads and fold.

The only thing l am concerned with how Freo are thrashing NM is if they try and come out breathing fire next week. Maybe we should send in an inquiry about the surface and hope we play somewhere else.
Where would we play.. MCG is being used by Hawks and Dogs.

Where would we play.. MCG is being used by Hawks and Dogs.

Given the afl are being sued for turf related injuries they'd have to be very careful about playing on a sub par surface. The game is televised here in qld but if it's not free to air nationwide could they change the time of the game so it can slot onto the mcg sometime over the weekend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good job Cunnington. Rub yourself out for next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back