Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

This didn't take long::rolleyes:

James Hird may not be finished as an AFL coach. The Bombers great would be interested in returning to the club if the opportunity arose, Herald Sun chief football writer Mark Robinson revealed

“James Hird wants to coach,” Robinson said. “If John Worsfold this year completely and utterly stuffs up and the club can’t get going and they need a change, I wonder if there will be a groundswell push to get James Hird back at Essendon.”

Essendon is such a stuffed up club that you could actually see Hird returning.

This didn't take long::rolleyes:

Essendon is such a stuffed up club that you could actually see Hird returning.

if he even considers coaching Essendon again it is clear he really doesn't think he should any of the blame for THAT episode. Complete lack of insight - who would want to work with that.

And there will be some players desperate enough to think going to Essendon will help get the 'edge' they need, and some will not want to go anywhere near the taint around Hird. Would make an interesting list.

Surely the AFL would never allow it.

How is he not banned from coaching at AFL level? What does someone need to do to for that to be their punishment? Not much worse a coach could do to his team in all honesty.

Hird would have to be off his chops to think seriously about that....so would the Dons too, for that matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not limited by the forum smilies you know, you can use other emojis 🤮

If that's an emoji at the end there I don't know that I'll use it - I find "square box" rarely encompasses my feelings.

You're out of your element.

“*BEEP*. Mr. Hird, it’s Xavier again. Please do call us when you get in and I'll send the limo. Let me assure you--I hope you're not avoiding this call because of the peptides, which, I assure you, is not a problem. We need your help and, uh--well we would very much like to see you. Thank you. It's Xavier. *beep*”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back