Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipped winner and exact margin last night.

Tipped Carlton today.

/flex

(Don't ask me about who I tipped for Thursday night, you'll pop my bubble :p)

Good to see the Blues get up though - can't remember who I picked for Crows-Suns, but I think seeing the Crows lose would be good for footy :p

The Crows and Suns celebrating the career of one of the all time best small forwards by playing a dull, low scoring game.

Suns are a very defensive team.

Yeah, that's what I think too - Dew has clearly worked on the defensive end first. If that effort drops away, they are in trouble.

On track to be twice as many tackles as there were in our game against Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is more like the gc we know and love. A model for next week.

I reckon their young list will really be feeling the grind at this point of the season. They've been on a high for a bit, and as we see with us, it's hard to sustain.

Very happy for us to go in to the QClash with a 3 day longer break and no travel.

I reckon their young list will really be feeling the grind at this point of the season. They've been on a high for a bit, and as we see with us, it's hard to sustain.

Very happy for us to go in to the QClash with a 3 day longer break and no travel.

It’s been a great start for them but they are a few random bounces of the ball away from 0-4. It’s to Dew’s credit that they have forced so many close games.

It won’t be easy and I expect a scrappy contest but we should have the ability to open it up late given the factors you mention.

Looks like Charlie Cameron went down for the game, he is standing behind the goals at one end.

Was an article earlier in the week about him going down for Eddie"s 300th.

Impeccable timing - Eddie goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back