Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Swans missing some serious key planks including Buddy but are running up a big score against the Suns regardless.

Ben King quickly realising that AFL footy is a completely different beast to physically dominating school kids.

He’s going to develop fine but it will take a long time. Can the Suns keep him happy to stay while it happens?

Started watching this quarter and given the score line thought it would be all Sydney's play. Pleasantly surprised at the suns ATM - Sydney have had a lot less ball but when they get it the score. Make it look easy

Suns have the breeze and Swans have completely taken their foot off the pedal.

Suns have the breeze and Swans have completely taken their foot off the pedal.

Yeah just heard that. And Sydney would be close to cruising. Still can't understand the Lyons delisting - there are a lot of kids out there that are getting pushed around. I like it though.

Yeah just heard that. And Sydney would be close to cruising. Still can't understand the Lyons delisting - there are a lot of kids out there that are getting pushed around. I like it though.

The only thing I'm left with is that Dew didn't like him and they wanted to create more salary cap room. Still doesn't explain why they didn't try trade him during trade period though - hard to believe they couldn't have got some sort of future pick from someone for him.

The only thing I'm left with is that Dew didn't like him and they wanted to create more salary cap room. Still doesn't explain why they didn't try trade him during trade period though - hard to believe they couldn't have got some sort of future pick from someone for him.

Yeah. If we didn't already have his brother I'd be thinking maybe he's a bit of problem personality wise but we know the family and we'd have to have an inside info on the type of guy he is.

Makes me wonder about dew - might be a bit impulsive. Planned to keep him, no whispers during trade period then something happened (but not big enough to attract attention outside the club) and dew knee jerk reacted.

Yeah. If we didn't already have his brother I'd be thinking maybe he's a bit of problem personality wise but we know the family and we'd have to have an inside info on the type of guy he is.

Makes me wonder about dew - might be a bit impulsive. Planned to keep him, no whispers during trade period then something happened (but not big enough to attract attention outside the club) and dew knee jerk reacted.

The talk on the gold coast board at the time as that they wanted to give inside mids like Brodie more gametime too - and now the chat is that Brodie has fallen out of favour with Dew!

Dew seems to have a pretty good idea of how to set his teams up and play (the GC's start last year was good then playing on the road for 9ish weeks dragged them down) but his people skills might be a bit wanting with certain players.

I don't think we'll ever really find out what happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weren’t disgraced GC but the long season will wear them down. Relying heavy on miller and swallow.
Witts competes.
They will get opened up in the middle of the season.

Anyone hear Dunstall before? Was talking about Bailey Smith and how he was in the conversation for the #1 pick. Said he won Vic Metro’s MVP ahead of some handy players, including one Sam Walsh. -rolls eyes-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that bailey smith will be a solid player but there’s a bit of look at me I rate myself tickets type attitude about him I will never warm to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back