Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Pfft. Without the respect, it’s all meaningless.
This recycled brown paper Visy product containing an undisclosed sum of ambassadorship rewards says otherwise.

Milux

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Saints could well and truly lose Roberton and McCartin this year. Add that to Carlilse that's 3 best 22 gone. Hanners wont be available round 1 so theres another and I dont think they will get a full season out of him. He will struggle being one of the mainstays in the midfield. Oh and is Steven going to play? Geez that's not looking good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lazza16

The Lions Women...roaring into 2023
Jul 7, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
They’ve got a very easy draw which can be a blessing or a curse.

Nowhere to hide.
2 JLT wins....... Richardson might survive and the team is against all odds which may unify them but my money is on Worsfold to be the first coach ejected......boinggggggggg

Sep 24, 2009
Right here
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Australian International Sides
Saints could well and truly lose Roberton and McCartin this year. Add that to Carlilse that's 3 best 22 gone. Hanners wont be available round 1 so theres another and I dont think they will get a full season out of him. He will struggle being one of the mainstays in the midfield. Oh and is Steven going to play? Geez that's not looking good.

ST KILDA
Ins to March 15: Jonathon Marsh (Richmond, VFL), Sam Rowe (Doncaster East)
Mid-season: Nil
With key defenders Jake Carlisle (back), Oscar Clavarino (ankle) and Nathan Brown (suspended) ruled out for round one, the Saints jumped at Marsh. The former Magpie, who retired prematurely in 2016 after 15 AFL games, had impressed for Richmond's VFL side this summer following season seasons at East Fremantle. Draftee Jack Bytel (back) was put on the long-term injury list for the season to make room. With Dylan Roberton announcing he will stand aside in 2019, the Saints signed former Carlton defender Sam Rowe Friday's 5pm deadline.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-03-15/who-did-your-club-grab-in-the-supplemental-selection-period

winged1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm always surprised he's still playing. Feels like he retired years ago for some reason.
Perhaps shoud have after 2016, missed a lot of footy in the last couple of years. Gutsy player who played well above his size.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back