M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Tigers v Cats is a pretty dour game tonight, nothing to fear here for our mighty Lions. We play these 2 sides in the final 2 rounds of the home and away season, I'd still like a final 8 spot sewn up before then though.

We can win the flag... but, we should probably take care of beating the 18th placed side tomorrow and then move on to bigger things.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Cats 46-16 at half time, better for us if the Cats keep on winning against sides that are around us on the ladder. Go you pussies.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Richmond flog player punches an opponent in the chest for missing a goal and then cracks the sads when he gets pinged for it.

It’s ridiculous that the game is in a state where players think that sort of s**t should just be play on. I would be happy if they pinged every little jumper punch from now on. It’s utterly cheap and unnecessary.

The treatment Charlie copped last week while the umpire laughed was a joke. I really hope the ump got dragged over the coals for that.

carnthemlions

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
San Francisco 49ers, Hertha Berlin
Richmond flog player punches an opponent in the chest for missing a goal and then cracks the sads when he gets pinged for it.

It’s ridiculous that the game is in a state where players think that sort of **** should just be play on. I would be happy if they pinged every little jumper punch from now on. It’s utterly cheap and unnecessary.

The treatment Charlie copped last week while the umpire laughed was a joke. I really hope the ump got dragged over the coals for that.
It's not 'part of the game' in any sense either. It's a battler like Townsend who really has nothing going for him impacting the game in the only way he can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 9, 2009
Queensland
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
"Brisbane coach Chris Fagan has backed his football boss David Noble as a potential left-field senior coaching candidate after his name was raised in connection with the vacant Carlton job"

"Meanwhile, Kane Cornes today said Scott Camporeale would be the perfect replacement for Brendon Bolton."

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...ive-coverage/ee32d276e3f1ad83df45040aa75a92e1

I hope this Noble coaching Carlton thing doesn't come to fruition. Fagan "backing" him makes me think Noble is keen though.

royboys4eva

Premiership Player
Nov 27, 2006
Melbourne - once Darwin.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
BET Beams and Eddie are not happy about todays Herald Sun story on Gambling. Nor would Mr Gibbs of Adelaide.

Eddie McGuire is happy to expose anything he thinks is rorting the system especially when it comes to interstate clubs. This would appear to be the most blatant salary cap rorting ever. Bet the AFL does zero.

BET Beams and Eddie are not happy about todays Herald Sun story on Gambling. Nor would Mr Gibbs of Adelaide.

Eddie McGuire is happy to expose anything he thinks is rorting the system especially when it comes to interstate clubs. This would appear to be the most blatant salary cap rorting ever. Bet the AFL does zero.

Can you elaborate a little for those of us without access to the article?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back