Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS. There are so many other better off clubs that can afford to lose people... If Nobes does get the gig good luck to him, but * me that would hurt... barely been here a couple of years.

In relation to the gambling. How crazy is it that you can get a line of credit at all. You shouldn't be able to gamble money you can't pay/loose that same day. That s**t should be illegal and the liability be on the betting agencies to make sure that happens.

FFS. There are so many other better off clubs that can afford to lose people... If Nobes does get the gig good luck to him, but **** me that would hurt... barely been here a couple of years.

In relation to the gambling. How crazy is it that you can get a line of credit at all. You shouldn't be able to gamble money you can't pay/loose that same day. That **** should be illegal and the liability be on the betting agencies to make sure that happens.

It does seem ridiculous but it seems to be the case in other businesses that people will be given money when they don't really have the means to pay it back without significant cost to them. Over the last year or so I've seen the ads for small loans/same day loan approval and some of the car loan interest rates from friends who have been in financial trouble sounds like a nightmare. I had a look at one of the websites, Nimble and even if you are relying on centrelink, they will consider giving you a loan...o_O

FFS. There are so many other better off clubs that can afford to lose people... If Nobes does get the gig good luck to him, but **** me that would hurt... barely been here a couple of years.

In relation to the gambling. How crazy is it that you can get a line of credit at all. You shouldn't be able to gamble money you can't pay/loose that same day. That **** should be illegal and the liability be on the betting agencies to make sure that happens.

It's enabling an addiction like giving free bottle of wine to an alcoholic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random thoughts:

1. Port v Freo next week both of them a game behind us with better %
  2. GC probably have their best chance for a long time for a win next week vs StK, need a win to hold off Carlton. Carlton's win makes the spoon race very interesting.
  3. Great to see Buddy up and about again.

Last edited:
Random thoughts:

1. Port v Freo next week both of them a game behind us with better %
  2. GC probably have their best chance for a long time for a win next week vs StK, need a win to hold off Carlton. Carlton's win makes the spoon race very interesting.
  3. Great to see Buddy up and about again.

We'll be 7th or 8th at the end of next round - 8th if the Tigers beat the Crows.

Yep, what a massive waste. 37 points up against the bottom team and blew it.

So mad. There better be a response against the saints.

Such a missed opportunity.

So mad. There better be a response against the saints.

Such a missed opportunity.

You could feel the impending doom at the game after Carlton got 2 quick goals in the second quarter. One of the most frustrating games of footy I've been to.

We should beat the Saints but I'm not too confident after yesterday.

Have to judge the season on a whole it will be in between 17-5 and 7-15,let it play out without stressing we need current players to improve see more of what we have underneath and recruit 1 or 2 more best 22

This came through today. I have absolutely no idea if it’s true, could all be BS for all I know. But wow if it’s true...View attachment 689645

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Its been doing the rounds for a month but its the basis of the herald sun article. I hear from decent sources its mostly spot on. Not sure about Beams missing Port game to go to track that sounds a fabrication.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back