Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

I miscalculated, we need to win by 30 points to jump above the Eagles into 3rd, would create a 3-way tie for 2nd.

Don't think we can get the 30 points but still, a 3-way tie for 2nd at this point in the season would be out of this world.

I'm just laughing that after the commentators gushing about it being such a score fest, the goals dried up :D

Pretty underwhelming game tbh. Liked Cameron!

Lucky enough to be in Perth to see Manchester United and headed to the game at Optus tonight. Seriously impressive station and surrounds if just a little far from everything.

55,000 at the game and got a train as soon as we got to the platform at the stadium station.

Let’s hope the cross river rail solves a lot of issues for the Gabba. If you remove some of the hassle of getting to games then crowds will increase.

I miscalculated, we need to win by 30 points to jump above the Eagles into 3rd, would create a 3-way tie for 2nd.

Don't think we can get the 30 points but still, a 3-way tie for 2nd at this point in the season would be out of this world.

Will depend on how many they score. It's not a linear calculation. The more they score the more we have to score. But it's in the ballpark. If they get 70 then it's 32 points needed roughly. If they get 80 it's about 35. Bit that 30 mark is roughly around the area

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No reason Cam Rayner won’t be as good in a few years.

Big call I know, but Rayner will be better for the simple fact he has elite field kicking whereas De Goey doesn't. Also tackles twice as hard. I am a big fan of De Goey, but wouldnt think he'll be the better player long term than Rayner.

Agreed. The fact that it's a group one carcinogen (same as smoking) is swept under the rug. Having said that a wine every now and then with dinner is fine. Everything in moderation

Now some discussion on whether alcohol should come with a cancer warning same as smokes

Still stand firm on my opinion that Sydney’s poor drafting has continued through the past few drafts including the academy picks.

What’s the evidence behind Longmire being a decent coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back