Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond look pretty average, shouldn't hold any fear about playing them next week with an extra days break.

Hopefully this means Richmond is very beatable next week

Hopefully this means Richmond is very beatable next week
They are very beatable, we aren't the Lions of 10-18 anymore. We'd be heavy favourites if we played at the G' as much as them.

Should break the hoodoo if they play as shocking as this. We'll kill them on the outside.

The Tigers will certainly fired up against us next week if they lose today as they would have to win to make top 4. If they don't it would allow the Magpies to slip into the top 4, unless the Bombers can beat them. Even if we win next week if the Cats and Eagles win big we will probably finish 3rd anyway.

If it keeps going this way I can see us having an away QF against the Cats at the G.

Come on Tigers get your finger out.

The Tigers will certainly fired up against us next week if they lose today as they would have to win to make top 4. If they don't it would allow the Magpies to slip into the top 4, unless the Bombers can beat them. Even if we win next week if the Cats and Eagles win big we will probably finish 3rd anyway.

If it keeps going this way I can see us having an away QF against the Cats at the G.

Come on Tigers get your finger out.

If we win next week the Cats will be a game behind us minimum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we beat the Tigs, Lions v Pies QF will be very very likely.

I wonder if they'll get the usual Pies following up at the GABBA or if we'd get first in on tickets.

Either way, it won't be a repeat of Easter Thursday, that's for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back