Non Lions Discussion 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Umm, dude.... I hate to be the one to bring this up but you're failing as a parent here. This is on you. :D

Edit: FYI just to clarify here, I am a bachelor & have no kids so take my feedback with a massive pinch of salt lol.

She wanted his first two names to be Sam Mitchell.

I said ‘how about no, but he can follow Hawthorn’.

So Tyler Matthew is a Hawk.

Number two is a Lion though.

Me watching this finals series :(

We're out in straight sets, Richmond are going to win another flag unless GWS or Collingwood pull something out. Goddammit.

Richmond match day tacticians are really good. Q3 onwards caddy was on Gazza and he absolutely torched him in wing and forward.

Surely Ablett calls it a day .

He's not much more than serviceable these days and there's no power left in those legs anymore. Getting to the jam tin stage.

At he end of the day, I wonder how much he will regret leaving the Cats in his prime for the GC Ca$h all those years ago.

Would love to have seen Geelong get up, despite me hating them - just not as much as I hate Richmond. I hate Collingwood and I hate GWS. I hate how this season will pan out.

My 6yo had footy day today. They all dressed up in their team gear. He’s a Hawks supporter 👎 At Assembly they played every team song and all the kids who followed each club stood up and sung along to their team song. 500 kids and not ONE Lion 👎 The only club not to have a kid stand up - there were 2 x GC FFS and 1 x GWS kid.

Was footy day at my kids school as well. My 7 year old boy wore he's Lions jumper with pride. Normally he is the only one but this year we had four new kids with Lions colours on which is great to see. Suns and Power had no one. Millions of Collingwood as usual. Poor kids.

See Grimes after the game and they asked "What were your thoughts at half time?" and he essentially said "If that was their best punch then we are in with a good chance." the confidence of this team, is something else.

It’s such a beautiful story for Tom Lynch. Suffering through a private school education only to be one of the worst captains in the AFL. He is now lucky enough to be paid a stupid amount of money while playing for an already successful club. Brings a tear to the eye.

(nicked this from twitter)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d like to see the Pies thrash GWS and then get torched by Richmond next week.
I would prefer it the other way around actually.
GWS thrash Collingwood - makes our loss look a bit better then.
But worse in other ways ☹☹☹
Because we should have been there!

I would prefer it the other way around actually.
GWS thrash Collingwood - makes our loss look a bit better then.
But worse in other ways ☹☹☹
Because we should have been there!
I already know what our loss looks like - not taking our chances. All there is to it!

She wanted his first two names to be Sam Mitchell.

I said ‘how about no, but he can follow Hawthorn’.

So Tyler Matthew is a Hawk.

Number two is a Lion though.

Wait until you start taking number 2 to Lions games... number 1 might want to change

It’s such a beautiful story for Tom Lynch. Suffering through a private school education only to be one of the worst captains in the AFL. He is now lucky enough to be paid a stupid amount of money while playing for an already successful club. Brings a tear to the eye.

(nicked this from twitter)

Plenty of tears in the eyes of the supporters of the Suns.

It must make them weep watching Lynch, Prestia, Caddy and Ablett running around for two powerhouse clubs in a PF.

What might have been for the Suns.

Tough gig being a supporter of that club.

Plenty of tears in the eyes of the supporters of the Suns.

It must make them weep watching Lynch, Prestia, Caddy and Ablett running around for two powerhouse clubs in a PF.

What might have been for the Suns.

Tough gig being a supporter of that club.
Can see why the Victorian clubs need the NG Academies. They just won't be able to build a decent list without them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back