Non-lions discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Dew, he's gone full Fev.

View attachment 966910

I guess that's why Metricon gets a bit of dew in the evening!

There could be a lot to this, it's been reported that this was from 6(?) or more months ago and the club was aware of it and it's now been circulated again by a staff member recently let go due to covid cuts. That should keep the journo's busy for a couple of weeks at least :)

There could be a lot to this, it's been reported that this was from 6(?) or more months ago and the club was aware of it and it's now been circulated again by a staff member recently let go due to covid cuts. That should keep the journo's busy for a couple of weeks at least :)

Jon Ralph said it was from two year ago 😳

Really don't care who wins tonight, we are likely going to have to beat the Tigers and Cats to win the flag anyway, doesn't matter in which order.

I think getting a final win will be a huge weight off our backs and give a lot of confidence and I think we're at least twice as likely to beat the Cats then we are the Tigers.

A bad performance in the first week of finals could really hurt our confidence and momentum

Port have been at the top of the ladder at the end of every round of the year so far.
I would feel gutted for them if we were to take it off them after the last round.
🤣

Not just that but they have already won three minor premierships. 🏆 🏆 🏆

Must be so fulfilling, hope we win one this year.

Port.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I do like how port play despite myself. Don't see why they aren't regarded as more likely premiership contenders tbh, they've been consistent performers all season.

I actually really hope they win and win big. bring on Richmond, we have to play them sometime. Carn the pear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back