Non-lions discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Two of the biggest (worst) mullets in the league - Naughton and Bailey Smith.
Speaking as someone who has been responsible for cutting my own hair during lockdown, and who consequently has a shoulderblade-length mullet, I'll thank you not to attack this noble hairstyle.

Speaking as someone who has been responsible for cutting my own hair during lockdown, and who consequently has a shoulderblade-length mullet, I'll thank you not to attack this noble hairstyle.
Rubbish. He has a short back and sides.

kenberger

Cancelled
Nov 13, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
Never thought I’d be cheering on the Pies next week. I don’t want to lose to Richmond again this year after last year and earlier this year!
Don’t you want to beat them twice this year? Can’t wait

The Zork

Club Legend
Oct 8, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Without thinking about it too much you’d think Keays is maybe top 5-7 BnF for Adelaide.
Walker the the first half of the season for north maybe the same, possibly dropped off though.

Good for them

Dylan12

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea, Boston Red Sox
Without thinking about it too much you’d think Keays is maybe top 5-7 BnF for Adelaide.
Walker the the first half of the season for north maybe the same, possibly dropped off though.

Good for them
And Tommy Cutler is pushing Lachie Neale for the Brownlow. :p

Jan 13, 2016
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
He has worked his way into their best 22 in a bottom performing team, his challenge will be staying in the best 22 as they get better.
I hope he continues to go well.
Keays has been one of their best all year. Think he will continue to improve. Seems to know what is required of him now.

Keays has been one of their best all year. Think he will continue to improve. Seems to know what is required of him now.
Went to the Crows at a perfect time - when their midfield is at its lowest ebb. Limited skills but will always give his best and can run all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez it would be nice if the Suns can topple Collingwood tonight.
Could have them fighting for a finals spot against Port next week and will need to fight tooth and nail to win it to make the finals.
Works fantastically well for us.
Additionally, even taking away the GC result they're definitely not going to want to travel to Perth the play the Eagles. Pies should be coming out all guns blazing

TheZork

Club Legend
Apr 11, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Jeez it would be nice if the Suns can topple Collingwood tonight.
Could have them fighting for a finals spot against Port next week and will need to fight tooth and nail to win it to make the finals.
Works fantastically well for us.
I think even if they win they'll have to fight tooth and nail. Because if they lose to Port they're playing WC away.

MacMum

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 6, 2007
Ballarat
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I think even if they win they'll have to fight tooth and nail. Because if they lose to Port they're playing WC away.

Perfect scenario.........just do a lot of praying, if so inclined, fingers and whatever else crossed and a fair bit of cheering for the SUNS':praying:🤞🌞

Think I would dance around the lounge whoopin' and a hollerin' if that were to happen.💃

Maroon Monsoon

All Australian
Oct 1, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Man i like watching these suns. Who would have thought, two entertaining clubs in Queensland!

Wish I'd bothered to check and see it was at the gabba instead of assuming metricon, would have been great to go

Went to the Crows at a perfect time - when their midfield is at its lowest ebb. Limited skills but will always give his best and can run all day.
Yup. He needed midfield time and our list was just not in a position where he could get it. Adelaide was a good choice & good luck to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back