Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Martyn, Lions Academy boy from Aspley overlooked by the Lions will debut for Richmond this round.
Can you imagine the melt down levels if Will turns out to be the elite midfield academy prospect we have been yearning for and we passed on him.

The Tigers took back to back academy boys (Noah Cumberland the other) that draft, we would likely of had to pass on Jaxon Prior if we matched one of those bids.

It’s a small distinction, but he wasn’t overlooked. We had the choice to match, and declined to match.
That still satisfies us overlooking him, though it makes more apparent if he has success, i.e. we failed to notice his star potential.

Just what the good citizens of Adelaide need, another round of drinks into Power and Tigers fans

Port's cringeworthy Never Tear Us Apart schmaltz almost has me wanting Richmond to beat them.

Almost

At this point, a good section of the Port crowd look like even they recognise the cringe of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha BT wants a wind report, these players get paid how much?

Nothing related to the footy and I didn't know where to post this so sorry if this is a hindrance on this chat forum at all but just heard Prince Phillip (Queen Elizabeth's II husband) has died at the age of 99 just now, according to the BBC news.

May him Rest in Peace :rose:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back