Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accuracy still a huge issue across the comp, let's hope we've done more than others about ours

Will be interested to see how the Dogs & Dees game goes later today. Personal preference would be that neither of these teams makes the finals this year.

The Western Bulldogs probably have the closest thing to an All-Australian line up.

By that I don't mean talent wise, I'm referring to too many midfielders in team, being played on every line & out of position.

Another member of the West Coast Eagles 2006 premiership team showing what an average human being he is to go with the likes of Cousins, Kerr and Chick and one or two others that have pretty questionable qualities.

No doubt the mental health and / or CTE card will be played.

Another member of the West Coast Eagles 2006 premiership team showing what an average human being he is to go with the likes of Cousins, Kerr and Chick and one or two others that have pretty questionable qualities.

No doubt the mental health and / or CTE card will be played.

The defense will try to mitigate his actions somehow but there is no defense for domestic violence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad Fletcher was the other fella I forgot, who for those that don't recall, did so much drugs in Las Vegas, he OD'd and literally is lucky to be alive.

Is doing ok for himself these days though.

I still can't believe they reverted the grand final to the day time. The ratings for last year's grand final were the highest they have ever been in sydney and brisbane that did not feature a local team. The whole AFL are run by amateurs, I swear.

I still can't believe they reverted the grand final to the day time. The ratings for last year's grand final were the highest they have ever been in sydney and brisbane that did not feature a local team. The whole AFL are run by amateurs, I swear.
The Granny is back at the G.
It was always going to happen.
Move on!

daytime for me

In terms of growth, how can we not support prime time? Especially as Brisbane fans. More people in our city watched the grand final (and Sydney as well) than ever before. We need more people watching our game, and the primetime game proved that can happen. I said it before, but twilight would be the perfect compromise.

The whole AFL are run by amateurs, I swear.
I don't care when the GF is, but I don't disagree with this comment. They are run by a bunch of unethical mates that went to the same elite boys private school looking out for their own interests, which is often the case in such organisations.

I'll caveat that by saying there are some really good higher ups that I personally know and have worked professionally with and some of them aren't too kind about the clique at the top.

THE AFL is strongly considering a request from some coaches to use a substitute player to replace a concussed teammate in 2021 matches.

Already the AFL has ruled for the 2021 season that a player cannot return to playing inside 12 days after suffering concussion.

Coaches have asked for a additional 23rd player to be the concussion sub.

Makes a lot of sense IMO.

Football should be played in daylight hours with a red footy. Night football is a fraud. Like white chocolate.
i like white chocolate :)
Yes prefer a day game

Concussion be interesting who gets to be the 23rd man.. Do you get to select from all four emergencies.
I say some teams be bend the rule as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back