Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw on Fish's twitter that because of injuries, they will have to go to their fifth string ruck choice. That is not ideal.

I like Wittsy, really good pickup for the suns.

I'm a fan (of Witts)

He's a bloody good player and I'm really sorry to see him go down with the accursed ACL.:sadv1:

H

Horrible news but on the bright side.............Ben Keays has popped up 2 weeks in a row in the coaches votes.
In a side that's performing well too. So that's gotta say something. Keays is a good competitor. Just always seemed to lack impact whether it was his running or lack of scoreboard impact.

In a side that's performing well too. So that's gotta say something. Keays is a good competitor. Just always seemed to lack impact whether it was his running or lack of scoreboard impact.
He never got a decent run here.
Perhaps needed that continuity to build his self belief n confidence. I haven’t seen him play at Crows. He lacked a bit of polish with us but could never question his desire to play a team game.I wish him well.

I've tipped the Suns to beat Carlton in my footy tipping this week. Thinking about switching back now with the state of their ruck & other injuries.

Any thoughts people?

Freo are pathetic when on the road, and as much as Carlton haven't stunk it up too bad in their games prior, I've liked the look of the suns in most games.

Feeling conflicted.

I've tipped the Suns to beat Carlton in my footy tipping this week. Thinking about switching back now with the state of their ruck & other injuries.

Any thoughts people?

Freo are pathetic when on the road, and as much as Carlton haven't stunk it up too bad in their games prior, I've liked the look of the suns in most games.

Feeling conflicted.

I'd pick Carlton but not with any confidence.

I'd pick Carlton to win, knowing that I'd either get a tipping point or... well, the pure thought of Carlton losing to a Suns reserves team makes me giggle with schadenfreude.

Not sure I'd ever be saying this but some actual great video tape analysis by King on FF about how Sydney opened up Richmond.

I had him as average, at best, but on First Crack last year he consistently said intelligent/meaningful things that I now appreciate his input.

Virtual ads on the ground. Given it's nearly always Coles, why don't they just put a permanent Coles ad there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

honestly I feel that goal could have been smothered. he just stood there with his hands on his hip :eek: I know its 3m out directly in front.. but wow

Either way a train is getting derailed tonight and we're gonna need gifs. Which train is getting derailed? Find out!

Although if it's a draw does it count as a head-on smash?

Either way a train is getting derailed tonight and we're gonna need gifs. Which train is getting derailed? Find out!

Although if it's a draw does it count as a head-on smash?

I think Sydney is still probably going to win tonight ngl, but it's going to be a lot closer then most predicted IMO.

Even though it's early days, one thing I will say that either it's the rules or the talent pool/competition itself, but any team can beat anyone these days no matter what position on the ladder they are if they have the right mindset/tactics to kick a winning score (besides North Melbourne ofc ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back