Non-Lions discussion 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our guys will take a lot out of this too if it keeps up. We were two points and fair umpiring away from smashing Port and heading to a grand final.

No doubt will make it sting even more too. Birch said it in his presser, it's a mental thing. The teams good enough, just have to believe.

It'll happen though, all in good time. You can tell yourself you do believe, but the subconscious can take a bit to catch up. When we finished stone cold last on the ladder in 2017 bulldogs were enjoying the afterglow of a premiership. We've come a fair way since then.

So Naughton takes the next step and we have to listen to the non stop jizz fest all off season. Ugh. Hopefully May plays and Dees keep him goalless.

I like Naughton. If I had to pick a young KPF I'd be taking him over either King brother or McKay. s**t hair though.

I like Naughton. If I had to pick a young KPF I'd be taking him over either King brother or McKay. sh*t hair though.

He's well and truly the plum pick of the comp's young elite KFs. I just don't want to hear endless stories about how good he will be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going for a squiz at the Port board for a laugh and to cheer myself up, turned TV off, not going to watch anymore of this depressing bloody game any longer.

Josh Schache will be a grand final and potentially premiership player

244.jpg

What Birch said about it being a mental thing rings true to me.

If we played with around 70% of the confidence that the Dogs do we'd be comfortably in a GF.

When the chances appear they pounce , we always seem to be second guessing ourselves.

Over to the coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back