Non-Lions discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I would never pass up an opportunity to watch Richmond lose, although the Carlton love fest afterwards would be nauseating. They may as well just be given the premiership cup if they win.
Unfortunately, I am already finding the Carlton love fest nauseating essentially b/c they have become the annointed ones from the afl media landscape, so the more losses they have the better - For me anyway, I think Richmond is past it, so not that concerned by them or weather people get carried with them, so will be the first time i probably watch them wanting them to win. Not dissimilar for wanting Cats to win Friday, although i think Cats are good, just hate Collingwood and Dan MsStay for leaving ,s o the less success they have is always the better.

Unfortunately, I am already finding the Carlton love fest nauseating essentially b/c they have become the annointed ones from the afl media landscape, so the more losses they have the better - For me anyway, I think Richmond is past it, so not that concerned by them or weather people get carried with them, so will be the first time i probably watch them wanting them to win. Not dissimilar for wanting Cats to win Friday, although i think Cats are good, just hate Collingwood and Dan MsStay for leaving ,s o the less success they have is always the better.
The Carlton wankfest will never end. I don't see why Carlton are expected to make finals - what have they done over the past 3 years to make people believe they should be playing finals? Massively overrated list combined with media who love to make mountains out of molehills.

Steven May could miss this week and potentially week after v Lions. Calf concern.

Carlton undermanned against a full strength Tigers.

Commentators have pumped Carlton as a sure thing for finals this year.
Waiting for all the melts come friday morning.

Steven May could miss this week and potentially week after v Lions. Calf concern.
Not cheering the injury, however that would be a massive out for them... you would think one of Gunston, Daniher or Hipwood would get off the chain.
Demons already missing Jack Viney, Bayley Fritsch and Christian Salem
If May also misses that will test them out against the Dogs

Footy's back!

jonah-hill-excited.gif

Would rather see Vossy's Blues get over the top of Richmond but I have a feeling Richmond will take the win in a close contest and we'll be flooded with 'Same Old Carlton?' headlines tomorrow. Gotta say both teams have really good looking forward lines on paper but Richmond's in particular looks fantastic.

I would love to see the Dogs, Pies and Port miss the finals.

If so, live from my nursing home late August 2023 >

giphy.gif

All three of them have really tough starts to the year, Chance all start behind the 8 ball after the first five rounds. In saying that so do we so better not tempt fate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back