Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Good on Bombers for getting that point unlike us against Carlton when we easily had the chance to get a draw.

Imagine letting a game from two months ago live rent free

steve irwin GIF by Bustle

Bombers lucky to get that, what a terrible quarter from them. Didn't handle the pressure at all

Dono what the odds would be of someone like Miochek shanking two routine kicks in a row out of bounds, only needing a point in either.

If I’m the bombers I’d take that result and run

Good on Bombers for getting that point unlike us against Carlton when we easily had the chance to get a draw.
Dear me. What would you be like if one of our players missed two clean chances at goal like Mihochek or Langford.

Last edited:
B. Scott today at his press conference: "It's one of those frustrating (ones) – I've been pretty vocal, I don't know why we have a sub. I've got absolutely no idea."

He work at the AFL for a few years in charge of football operations, so it's surprising he doesn't know why the AFL has a sub.

When Todd Marshall marks overhead he holds the ball above his head. He should bring it down to his body/chest as soon as possible. Not doing so gives his opponent that extra split second to get a fist in.

Something to keep an eye on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Appointment viewing 4:35 this arvo. 2 teams who are not only good they are also good to watch. Surprised I'm saying that about Carlton after they were pretty dour last year.

The 1:45 game will in contrast will be a good chance to iron my underwear.
I kinda hate playing on Thursday and Fridays because if we lose, which I suspect we do more often than not, I am way less interested. I’ve probably only ever felt this way in recent years. I mean years ago we never got those slots and if we did, we were so bad we’d lose anyway.

In some ways I’m looking forward to getting back to Saturday and Sunday time slots.

Appointment viewing 4:35 this arvo. 2 teams who are not only good they are also good to watch. Surprised I'm saying that about Carlton after they were pretty dour last year.

The 1:45 game will in contrast will be a good chance to iron my underwear.
Watch our reserves while you're doing your ironing, 1.05pm bouncedown.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back