Non-Lions Footy Season (2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Watts officially traded to Port for pick 31. As much as I hate to admit it that's a fairly decent off season for Port. Three, ready to go, best 22 calibre players in Rockliff, Motlop and Watts. Port's management are obviously fully aware that they need to have a genuine crack at a flag whilst they have the likes of Ryder, Gray and Boak running around.

yep and in a couple of years it could be this....
aid787861-v4-728px-Dive-Off-a-Cliff-Step-6.jpg

I hope they crash and burn.

Clearly loading up like we did in 09; Kooky Kenny ;)
The diffetence there, is that they havent had to offload a heap of potential to get the deals done. They have been very smart.
But I do hope it backfires on them bad.

The diffetence there, is that they havent had to offload a heap of potential to get the deals done. They have been very smart.
But I do hope it backfires on them bad.

Free agency would have been nice back then. Although it was really only the Fev trade hat hurt us long term.

For anyone that follows the NBA, that Gordon Hayward leg break was one of the most horrific injuries I've seen in sport. I'm not normally shocked by bad injuries, blood etc,but that shook me a little bit watching.

For anyone that follows the NBA, that Gordon Hayward leg break was one of the most horrific injuries I've seen in sport. I'm not normally shocked by bad injuries, blood etc,but that shook me a little bit watching.
I haven't followed up in recent hours but some have even speculated he could be back within 6-8 weeks o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't followed up in recent hours but some have even speculated he could be back within 6-8 weeks o_O
Some are on drugs. I'm no doctor......or intelligent, but that's season done surely. His foot went full Egyptian.

Going to be a hard off-season to spin for Carlton.

September: Carlton linked to Rockliff, Kennedy, Smith, Saad. "Woahh look at that midfield with Rockliff, Gibbs and Murphy".
October: Carlton lose Gibbs, strike out on Rockliff, Smith and Saad

Would be totally delicious if we pinched Kennedy from under their noses.

Please, please, oh great Football God..............please make it so.

Yeah, I don't think so. That was a Paul George like injury.

In other NBA news, doesn’t Simmons look like he will be an absolute superstar!
I'm a loooong time 6'ers fan (was the first team I ever followed) , I'm hoping for Simmons to be a star, but man he gotta develop a reliable jump shot. Otherwise he'll turn out to be a 6'10" Rondo who may or may not play defence.

Sam Murray is a bit odd. Why target a late rookie selected for a 2018 2nd round pick? Assuming that's the trade it's crazy.

I'm guessing that the Collingwood list manager position has a KPI for "players rescued from interstate clubs".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back