Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unsure of Evans and I don't see Dew being able to pull them out of the s**t they are in

Well he was considered the best available option at the time. Who else would want the job? Maybe Clarko as a legacy project, but they are tied to Dew for 2 more years at least you'd think.

Isn't that what they got already with Evans, Cameron, Dew?
We've seen the impact after 18 months of Noble and Fagan, though I feel like we're ahead of schedule. It feels like we'll have to give the Suns another 6-18 months before we see any true impact of the appointees flowing through.

Dew was comprehensively seen as the best senior coach in waiting. I gather we went after him in conjunction with Fagan and he knocked us back ashe did other teams who needed a coach at the time. The assumption was that he was Longmire's heir apparent, and I suspect the AFL played/paid a substantial part in getting him to move to the Suns.

Suns are definitely in trouble. Lynch gone this off season and after another likely poor season next year I'd be very surprised if May, Swallow and Martin stuck around(That's if one or more of those three don't leave this off season as their are rumours around all of them potentially wanting out this year).

Suns are definitely in trouble. Lynch gone this off season and after another likely poor season next year I'd be very surprised if May, Swallow and Martin stuck around(That's if one or more of those three don't leave this off season as their are rumours around all of them potentially wanting out this year).

Sometimes I wonder what Hanley thinks of how the future is shaping up for both clubs.

Then I realise I don’t care.

Hanley's okay I suspect. Topping up his bank account for a couple of years before heading home. An All-Ireland title for Mayo is the silverware he wants.

He got us Cameron. Good transaction.

Oh god.

The umpires are in dark green, so to make themselves noticed they're going to be even more obnoxious than usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All a bit much for poor Mr MM......he's surrendered and gone to bed. I can still hear him cursing as he is getting ready for bed

Last edited:
Oh god. Now they're cheering about Dusty not hitting the deck after a head clash.

FFS. Do I even need to go into why that's bullshit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back