Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

a mayes ing

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Pretty rare to get a free to air game down here with no Victorian side playing. Never looked into it, but assumed all states had skewed telecasts. I'm sure when they initially penned the schedule they assumed both these teams would be top 4.
Hoping with all the good news coming out and how well we are playing that we are awarded at least 1 Friday night game. Reckon we would give a more entertaining game than Carlton or Saint Kilda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BangyBangy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hoping with all the good news coming out and how well we are playing that we are awarded at least 1 Friday night game. Reckon we would give a more entertaining game than Carlton or Saint Kilda.
Couldn't agree more. Not only do we play an attractive attacking style of play, but aren't we everyone's second team now?

Jivlain

Pollyanna's statistician
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Swansea City, Gumbies FFC
Titus previews Gold Coast vs Richmond:
Gold Coast vs Richmond (MS) 2:10 PM

The Richmond Football Club will be holding an open training session at Metricon Stadium this Saturday at 2.10 PM.

All welcome, food and drinks available for purchase. A great day out for families.
Accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jackess

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Saints just kill themselves with shocking disposal.

Reminds me of us last year when the opposition would just wait for us to turn it over and kick an easy goal.

luthor

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions
How the hell did we lose the the saints?
We somehow managed to turn the ball over 8 or 9 times in bad spots on the ground, all of which resulted in walk in goals to the Saints.

That was before our structures had a chance to get settled.

Wouldn't happen if we played them again now

Gadzorks

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
We somehow managed to turn the ball over 8 or 9 times in bad spots on the ground, all of which resulted in walk in goals to the Saints.

That was before our structures had a chance to get settled.

Wouldn't happen if we played them again now
It’s kinda sad that we were that bad this year , but obviously good that we have developed. Go Fagan.

BangyBangy

Club Legend
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I really really want the suns to stand up and win tomorrow. I know it’s not going to happen but wouldn’t it be great!
What a contest. The Suns haven't won at home this year, Richmond hasn't won interstate. An unstoppable force meets an unmovable object. That being said, I expect a ten goal win to Richmond. :)

Top Bottom