Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty rare to get a free to air game down here with no Victorian side playing. Never looked into it, but assumed all states had skewed telecasts. I'm sure when they initially penned the schedule they assumed both these teams would be top 4.
Hoping with all the good news coming out and how well we are playing that we are awarded at least 1 Friday night game. Reckon we would give a more entertaining game than Carlton or Saint Kilda.

Hoping with all the good news coming out and how well we are playing that we are awarded at least 1 Friday night game. Reckon we would give a more entertaining game than Carlton or Saint Kilda.

Couldn't agree more. Not only do we play an attractive attacking style of play, but aren't we everyone's second team now?

So Lions vs St Kilda or Lions vs Carlton? ;)

If Robbo got a fine for bumping danger then Browns season might be over for that bump

Titus previews Gold Coast vs Richmond:
Gold Coast vs Richmond (MS) 2:10 PM

The Richmond Football Club will be holding an open training session at Metricon Stadium this Saturday at 2.10 PM.

All welcome, food and drinks available for purchase. A great day out for families.

Accurate.

Saints just kill themselves with shocking disposal.

Reminds me of us last year when the opposition would just wait for us to turn it over and kick an easy goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the hell did we lose the the saints?

We somehow managed to turn the ball over 8 or 9 times in bad spots on the ground, all of which resulted in walk in goals to the Saints.

That was before our structures had a chance to get settled.

Wouldn't happen if we played them again now

We somehow managed to turn the ball over 8 or 9 times in bad spots on the ground, all of which resulted in walk in goals to the Saints.

That was before our structures had a chance to get settled.

Wouldn't happen if we played them again now

It’s kinda sad that we were that bad this year , but obviously good that we have developed. Go Fagan.

That first goal from Nathan Freeman was a really nice moment.
Kinda ruined by BT waffling on. "Now this maaannnnn has been BATTling and BATTlin and batling.." What does that even mean??

Saints are trash. We should beat them by 10 goals next year.

I really really want the suns to stand up and win tomorrow. I know it’s not going to happen but wouldn’t it be great!

What a contest. The Suns haven't won at home this year, Richmond hasn't won interstate. An unstoppable force meets an unmovable object. That being said, I expect a ten goal win to Richmond. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back