Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks dominating this quarter. Can't understand how Geelong's midfield can be beaten so comprehensively. Worpel the best midfielder this quarter

Yep a lot better than Matho. Seemed to be a perfect storm of clubs not seeing his upside or wanting different types of players that saw him slide.
IIRC the knock on him was his disposal, something that looks like it can be fixed up pretty rapidly in an AFL system in most cases.

The Suns are actually going better than I thought they would today, albeit very early. They will be no pushover next week. Hanley looking good and also a fair crowd there today.

I still expect them to cop a 12+ goal belting though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only watched the last few minutes but Richmond seem to be in about 4th gear. I guess this close to finals they’ll try to conserve some energy.

It would be quite amusing if the much vaunted big 3 midfield of the Cats wasn't enough to get them into the finals.

It seems 3 players like that in 1 team does not work. Collectively too old and slow. No 2 way running. All of them would be destructive as permanent forwards, but not in 1 jumper.

Jack Riewoldt 7 goals with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, could end up with Thirrteeeen! Gee he's a bloody elite player now, exceptional.

...but had he stayed we might not be where we are right now.....or where we are going.;)
Did't say l wanted him to stay but it would suck from him being at GC when we are going pretty well and look like on our way up. He was part of the toxins of this club that needed to be weeded out tho. Those players are gone and now it is a family club that work hard for each other

Remove this Banner Ad

Back