Non-Lions Footy Season (2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

If I had a choice between winning tackling/efficiency and winning contested footy, I’d choose the former every day.

Pressure the opposition and use the footy well - that’s how to win modern footy most weeks.

There's been very little talk this year of who the next coaches in waiting are.

Dew was obviously the most talked about before he joined the Suns.

Who would the Saints look at if they axed Richo?

Would love to see Voss get another chance.

Caracella? Isn't Sumich rated? Barker? Don't know if I'd want him considering how Carlton are going.

Alistair Clarkson has been making a few comments hinting that he could move on if the players aren't listening to him anymore. Maybe he could be next inline for the Saints or Blues job.

Looks like we're safe in 17th place, the Dockers giving the Blues a bit of a touch up, 38-3 late in the 1st quarter.
While Carlton are probably safe for 18th, St. Kilda are serving up such crap at the moment we could make 16th.

Last edited:
Saints fans not taking this too well. If I was to give you a snapshot of the melts on their board atm it would look a little like this.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the first half of blues v Dockers today. That was as bad of a performance as I have watched. Looked like us in the Leppa days. Blokes not running, tackling, trying.. it was just horrible. I maintain belief Bolton is the right man but going off that, youd have to worry. Absolutley dismal.

Some of the ex GWS players at Carlton are big average.

As I said earlier, I embarrassingly tipped Carlton, but geez, they’re just horrible.

I went to Ethiad today/// on the walk back to the car I saw a Carlton membership nailed to a tree, so I took it........ You never know when you will need a nail!!!

Gold Coast have been ridiculously awful in last quarters recently

Remove this Banner Ad

Back