MFC Fans Only Non-MFC related footy chat 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong should be penalised premiership points for these absurd preseason jumpers.

The sleves are bad enough, but the design of this one screams being designed by the unpaid intern
I reckon it looks like someone forgot to pack the jumpers and this is their training top.

Only got to watch the last ten minutes but this game has very little intensity.
I watched all but the ten last minutes. It wasn’t really football
Tuned in intermittently, after watching the women's. Very little intensity, barely more than contested training. Proof that high scoring =/= good to watch.
Huh? Was almost universally praised on the main board thread which is nearly impossible.

That game was shitloads better to watch than footys been for the last 15 years.

Huh? Was almost universally praised on the main board thread which is nearly impossible.

That game was shitloads better to watch than footys been for the last 15 years.

Fwiw I think Proper Gander was hanging s**t on me for judging the game after only watching ten minutes.

What 10 did you watch? It was a pretty blood good standard in the first half. Players were shot in the last quarter.

It was during the second quarter. Didn't have time to watch it properly. I am smoking a brisket today so I'll have heaps of time to watch the replay properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought last night's game against The All Stars was great. Loved it. You won't see better footy than the first half yesterday. Pre season, so tiredness kicked in the last quarter, but huge crowd, players were into it, i thought it was great. Will be interesting to see if AFL attempt to bring in true state of origin again. I'd be all for it. Just not sure how. But i hope they try..

I thought last night's game against The All Stars was great. Loved it. You won't see better footy than the first half yesterday. Pre season, so tiredness kicked in the last quarter, but huge crowd, players were into it, i thought it was great. Will be interesting to see if AFL attempt to bring in true state of origin again. I'd be all for it. Just not sure how. But i hope they try..
I think a great part that went unnoticed was the umpires. Minimal free kicks and when there was a tackle they blew the whistle super fast and got the game moving again.

That first half was pure footy.

It was during the second quarter. Didn't have time to watch it properly. I am smoking a brisket today so I'll have heaps of time to watch the replay properly.
what sort of smoker do you have?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Fwiw I think Proper Gander was hanging s**t on me for judging the game after only watching ten minutes.
No. I agreed with you. I found it kind of bruise free. Some classy skills from some players, but not any real intensity

No. I agreed with you. I found it kind of bruise free. Some classy skills from some players, but not any real intensity
I think you are mistaking no intensity with high skills. There wasn't a heap of tackling because the ball movement was crisp and the plodders who normally fumble and get tackled weren't around.

I think you are mistaking no intensity with high skills. There wasn't a heap of tackling because the ball movement was crisp and the plodders who normally fumble and get tackled weren't around.
Yeah I’m tempted to watch it again in a better mood

Yeah I’m tempted to watch it again in a better mood
First half was pretty awesome imo. Only thing missing for mine was the exciting key forwards who can bags. In a game that finished 150 to 110 odd none of the key forwards played well.

what sort of smoker do you have?

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Just got a Pro-Q Frontier kettle smoker from BBQ's Galore. I've literally never used one in my life so a bit of experimentation going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back